PDA

View Full Version : strapon anal

cornholejoe
Jul 27, 2011, 1:31 PM
how many of you guys like getting it in the ass with a strapon dildo and how many women out there like to do it to a man with a strapon dildo

BiDaveDtown
Jul 27, 2011, 1:34 PM
Ouch! Sorry that is not my thing. I don't like anything up my ass.

Michigan_cpl
Jul 27, 2011, 2:09 PM
i love strapon sex with a women, and love receiving anal from a man.
my wife loves to use her strapon on both men and women.;)

berryhard
Jul 27, 2011, 2:54 PM
i would love to find a woman to use a strap on in my ass and even more so a guy i can trust to slide his big hard cock into my virgin ass...mmmmmmmmmmmm!

69luvr
Jul 27, 2011, 3:10 PM

How could you possibly have an opinion unless you tried it?:flag2:

BiDaveDtown
Jul 27, 2011, 3:21 PM
How could you possibly have an opinion unless you tried it?

I've tried taking one of my own fingers while masturbating, I once put a very small prostate vibrator up there too, and I took a doctor's finger, and I've had a colonoscopy.

I don't like having anything up my ass and I don't get pleasure from it.

Not every man is wired to get pleasure from receptive anal sex or even wants to engage in it and that includes gay men too.

BicuriousIndy2
Jul 27, 2011, 6:49 PM
I enjoy it a lot. Doesn't happen often enough.
D

Bi-Trucker
Jul 27, 2011, 8:48 PM
SweetJuices37 loves doing anal on her hubby its the biggest turn on to have control of my hubby and the things i can do to him anally i have never had a problem doing anal on a man i actually love doing a strap on with a male its all hot to me.

My wife actually posted the first part of this. I really do like it though when she uses the strap-on, on me. Besides the fact that it feels good. I love watching her face when she is doing me. It's so HOT!!

dbltrbl69
Jul 28, 2011, 11:39 AM
We can't wait to buy one, we love the idea of the Feeldoe especially. Just so many options no matter if you have and extra guy or lady joining in the fun. Hell may need to purchase 2 of them. Happy fuckin & suckin everyone!

Bicuriousman
Jul 28, 2011, 12:05 PM
Love it....Not sure who love's it more me or her;)

wrbi01
Jul 28, 2011, 12:11 PM
Would love to try it... I have toys with suction cups and most times I use in the shower... mind blowing... but would love to have a lady get me from behind...hell.. Id like any sort of sex right now.

ohmymy69
Jul 29, 2011, 7:27 AM
My husband and I both like CLEAN anal play, both of us use a strap-on with each other. We both have the most intense orgasms with anal stimulation!!! His are with a toy inside and my either masturbating or sucking him, mine are simply intercourse with either a toy, cock or both!!!

myschyfnmayhem
Jul 31, 2011, 5:09 PM
We have yet to buy a strapon but wife has used toys on(in?) me before. I'm hoping for more soon

lv69cpl69
Aug 7, 2011, 7:57 PM
LOVE IT!!!!!! :male:

Jobelorocks
Aug 7, 2011, 8:05 PM
Well my hubby and I have done it many times and it is enjoyable for both. I always get dripping wet when I do it. :bigrin:

sweetum9
Aug 7, 2011, 8:13 PM
Google Feeldoe.com- a strapless dildo- 1 end in her pussy- other dildo to fuck with. Wife says she feels so much power & dominance.

Vibrating model is best for her. We have the BLUE model. Not the biggest but big enough.

highplainsbi
Aug 7, 2011, 8:59 PM
This has long been a fantasy of mine. Wish I could find a woman to do me with a strap. I achieve fantastic orgasms when I fuck my ass with a dildo while jacking off.

bluesky55
Aug 8, 2011, 1:35 AM
My ex-gf would practically cum while doing me. I loved it then and still hope to find another lady that will enjoy it as much as she did.

bikiniman
Aug 8, 2011, 2:46 AM
I love the physical feeling of dido up my ass so being taken by my wife wearing a strapon dildo sounds awesome. I also like the idea of the role reversal. I would love to be able to ask my wife to fuck me.

foreverbi
Aug 8, 2011, 10:06 AM
I have never had strap-on sex (darn it), but I know I would love it as I really like dildo play when I'm alone. I also really like it when a guy gives me a real dick up my ass & I simply love it when my wife plays with my asshole during sex. :male:

axeman207
Aug 8, 2011, 10:56 AM
Love when a woman uses a strapon in me!! Have a Doc johnson 7" dildo wiht harness...

maxtor
Aug 8, 2011, 12:52 PM
yes...buddy!!! i love it. my girlfriend that i have now loves to use the strapon on me. she loves hunching me and driving it all the way up inside me. she gets orgasms pushing it in and rubbing that clit. she love to push it way in and grind on my butt tickling her clit and pussy lips...i love that feeling being fill up inside!! anyone that hasnt tried it dont know what they are missing....try it...believe me...it is another world of stimulation!!

bigregory
Aug 8, 2011, 2:06 PM
Yes me and the wife like the strap on
It is not an everyday thing maybe every other month
What we have is called a MALE STRAP-On
Made bi doc johnston
Its cool the person wearing it has the option of using the 7 inch buttplug strapped to there ass with a nice leather thong
It comes with a 7 inch cock to do the fucking with
When a guy wears it it has a hole that snaps around his cock and balls working like a cock ring.the hole when a girl wears it is for access
My wife like me to wear it so she can be dbl. penetrated
I like the buttplug in me when i do her
I really love it when she fucks me
The harness has a vaculock system so you can use any size cock you like:flag2:

mikie6
Aug 8, 2011, 3:16 PM
My wife and I have an 8inch doc johnson vacculock... never thought I could take the whole thing the first time we tried it, but she eventually broke me in. She doesn't know I'm Bi so the one time I went to suck it she said it would be too "gay" if I did that...lol. I love it on my back legs on he shoulders...most intense orgasms when I get it like that. And she looks soo hot when she wears it for me.

newbie in de.
Aug 8, 2011, 3:45 PM
she gets so turned on by doing it,how could i not like it?

bijohnmpls
Aug 8, 2011, 11:14 PM
I have been fucked once by a women with a dildo.. it was amazing.. especially since I was fucking her husband at the time..

freezeplay
Aug 9, 2011, 1:13 AM
Well, i've never had it done. But I think i'd enjoy it.

csrakate
Aug 9, 2011, 1:45 PM
FYI...In another thread, I believe it was RockGardener who recommended the SpareParts Joque Harness. The hubby and I did a bit of research on this product and ordered one. Let me say....IT ROCKS! I have tried many, many harnesses, and this one finally gets it right! Not only is it extremely comfortable, it's extremely functional and allows the wearer to relax a bit more and not be worried with adjustments and ill fitting attachments......It may be expensive compared to others, but it's worth every penny.....and you can research it a bit and find a good price....

Thanks for the recommendation, Rock!

pradalove
Aug 10, 2011, 9:44 PM
I love to use the strap on on him, he has started to relax and enjoy the anal stim...highly recommend for straight spouses to tri with their bi hubby's give a new perspective

rabbit16
Aug 10, 2011, 10:35 PM
I asked my wife if she would do a strap on for me and she said it would be kind of weird but she was still open to trying. So I just need to get one sometime.

xxxcjs
Aug 11, 2011, 12:03 PM
Personally I love it .. i would love to find another sexually open minded women that would be into this and willing to do it for me.

trentino
Aug 11, 2011, 12:27 PM
My wife and I LOVE it ! At first, when I surprised her with the gift from a chichi women's erotica shop, she was perplexed and hesitant. It didn't take long for her to get enthusiastic and fuck away at my ass like a beast ! She'd previously licked my ass and used her fingers, so I didn't think it would be much of a stretch for her sexual repetoire. The next step is to actually get a real man in there to show her how it's done (not that I have any complaints !)

indygolfer
Aug 11, 2011, 1:22 PM
I would love to have someone use a strapon on me. I started by slipping pencils in and out when I was in high school and today have a couple of dildoes that I use on myself. I have actually had a few real cocks in my ass and loved every second of the experiences! My wife does not know of my bi experiences and at my age it is harder and harder getting into bi relationships. Oh, to be 30 years younger and to know what I know today!!!

nwmscurious
Aug 19, 2011, 10:46 PM
My wife and I have discussed getting some varient of a Feeldoe. She's a bit put off by its looks but I'm hoping that she'll soon agree to at least give it a try. :bigrin:

Bob

:flag3:

Bi209
Aug 20, 2011, 1:15 AM
I had a past girlfriend who loved doing me with a strap on and I really enjoyed it!She would use it when in a Domme mood and worked me over pretty good.It's tough finding another woman whose willing to try it much less really enjoy it.Absolutely the best experience I've ever had.

1hot4u
Aug 23, 2011, 4:05 AM
how many of you guys like getting it in the ass with a strapon dildo and how many women out there like to do it to a man with a strapon dildo

I have lots of huge dildos and butt plugs and I love strapping a dildo to anything and riding it.My ex used to fuck me with one.I have had several men up my ass too.I am addicted to anal.

tcurtis
Aug 23, 2011, 11:33 PM
I love taking a strapon, or a dildo, or a vibrator...... They are so easy to buy. The trouble is finding a partner who enjoys it as well. Still looking here.

art0711
Aug 24, 2011, 9:51 AM
That would be so hot! Any women (bi or straight) interested in helping me with this, get in touch!

NjbiGuy01
Aug 24, 2011, 1:02 PM
I like it, but I like real cock better ! Hoping to someday find an anal device that comes close. There is a certain "give" to the real thing that most toys miss...

LastGent
Aug 24, 2011, 6:57 PM
Receptive penetration is a sacred thing for me, never had any desire to be the inserter on someone else though. I don't use my dildo that often because I need to be alone in the house do to all the noise I make (screams, grunts, echoing thumps, shredding wallpaper, and banging my head on something during orgasm), I don't want to be interrupted and lose my arousal as a result. Two weeks ago my family went on vacation, so I was able to get out the ol' six incher, press my butt against a wall and go back to the jungle. I was so into it I didn't need to fantasize and I fucked myself so hard I was blind for a minute after orgasming. I totally needed that.

maxtor
Aug 25, 2011, 10:23 AM
i have toys in the house that me and my girlfriend use and she welcomes me to use them on her or myself and she does me with a strapon also. not the same as a real cock by no means!!! love that feeling of skin on skin and the feel of his thighs bumping against mine, his balls bumping every time he strokes and his hands around my waist pulling me down on that hard cock..nothing like it in the world. i got to find me another guy to fuck me since i have moved. i am not the romantic, i like to get in the bed and let me play with his stuff, suck him and generally let me play with his cock for a while till he gets hot then let him mount me and i will let him fuck me for as long as he wants and fills me with his cum so it will drip out later which makes me hot all over again.

nudebicpl
Aug 25, 2011, 12:57 PM
Whats not to like about it. As a bisexual male, any male lovers I have had have been tops, so naturally I love woman with strap-ons. My wife just so happens to have several and she loves being on that end.

sensualists657
Aug 25, 2011, 2:14 PM
I had my first strap on experience this week with my girl friend. I also really really like receiving anal from a hot guy.:tongue:

I liked it a lot, it was fun. But I think it is kind of a novelty sex act for me. Having a woman fuck me with a dildo while sucking me flows better and is more pleasing. :bigrin:

rjr1227
Aug 25, 2011, 6:02 PM
some of the funnest times are with a dildo/strap-on.Ive only had 1 girl-friend do me and it was amazing!

ukmale32
Aug 26, 2011, 6:32 AM
Still dreaming of this myself

sapper
Aug 26, 2011, 1:14 PM
My wife knows I have used her toys on myself, and once while we were having sex. Someday I'll try the real thing.

stroker75
Aug 26, 2011, 2:30 PM
Absolutely love it!! Any girls want to use me feel free to get in touch!

nic71449
Aug 26, 2011, 7:07 PM
i enjoy it i have a married couple that loves for me to suck his cock while she uses a strap on, and when she fucks me till i cum and has me opened up good, he fucks me while i fuck her pussy, doesn't every man do this?:tongue:

jtisbi
Sep 1, 2011, 10:49 AM
I've never been pegged by a strap-on Woman, but it has been a long time fantasy that I would like to experience.

BiBedBud
Sep 1, 2011, 12:12 PM
YES PLEASE!
:tong:

MWBiM9152
Sep 1, 2011, 2:38 PM
How do I ask my old fashion inhibited wife to use a strap-on on me?

lv69cpl69
Sep 28, 2011, 8:01 PM
LOVE IT:male:

Hoselvr
Sep 28, 2011, 9:14 PM
Anal sex ROCKS! Amazing orgams!:tongue:

maxtor
Sep 28, 2011, 9:22 PM
yep, yep, yep, GF does me occasionally when i get anally horny which is often. great stuff....try it you will love the woman on the pushing end.

mikey3000
Sep 28, 2011, 10:26 PM
My wife and I have an 8inch doc johnson vacculock... never thought I could take the whole thing the first time we tried it, but she eventually broke me in. She doesn't know I'm Bi so the one time I went to suck it she said it would be too "gay" if I did that...lol. I love it on my back legs on he shoulders...most intense orgasms when I get it like that. And she looks soo hot when she wears it for me.

WTF?!?! Wow. weird.

We just got a Feeldoe and oh man!!!:bigrin:

DuckiesDarling
Sep 28, 2011, 10:42 PM
I took a feeldoe to NZ to use with LDD and we enjoyed it but we are also looking for other things that will make it easier for us in other positions.

69luvr
Sep 29, 2011, 3:21 PM

You do not know what you are missing! I love it :bipride:

Fun guy 6969
Sep 29, 2011, 6:24 PM
Tried it loved it. Wife did not really get that much enjoyment from it until we found a strap on that had a 5 inch cock on one side for her to slip into her pussy and a 6 inch cock for her to slip up my ass. Now that we found it we do it all the time and we both love it.

Driver57
Sep 29, 2011, 9:47 PM
I have had 3 different women do me...not all together...they really seem to get into it!

bigi56
Sep 29, 2011, 10:25 PM
Got to say this is a major fantasy that has never happened (damn). I have already been intrigued by anal and having a woman fuck my ass just seems so right. I think I am getting hard.:)

EastCoastKelly
Sep 30, 2011, 6:37 AM
I would like to try a strapon with my bi husband. I was thinking the The Goodfella (http://www.vixencreations.com/goodfella.php) along with the Joque harness (http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-all/spareparts-joque-harness).

Can I just use my KY lube? I think it's water based or do I need a more slippery lube?

I hope he likes it as I'm really nervous about it! Will he be able to lick it, or is that really weird with a toy?

I am also pretty nervous because I feel like I'm trying too hard... you know, that what he wants is a man but he's settling for a woman in a strapon! (But I'm encouraged by this thread, and in fact it was this thread that is giving me the confidence to click the buy button!)

Also, should I wear a shirt? Do I want to kind of seem like a "guy" or is being a woman with a dick some kind of turn on? :tong: I know these questions seem ridiculous but I'm really clueless! :bigrin:

Would it be better for both of us if I got a feeldo? Then I wouldn't have to spend the money on a strap and maybe it would be more realistic and feel better for me? Let me know your thoughts!

http://cdn2.edenfantasys.com/pi/VXNGFC.jpg

BiBedBud
Sep 30, 2011, 10:54 AM
EastCoastKelly,

First, let me say “Bless You”!

Second, KY is fine, but you gotta keep it wet. If it dries out, you’ll need to re-wet it. Have a spray bottle nearby, with nothing in it but water, or since he’s your husband and I assume you’re “fluid bonded”, you can always spit on it as it slides into him. He might actually really enjoy that.

Third, as for licking plastic: I’ve never been able to get passed the taste, myself. If he wants to, he will, and you should let him, but I don’t think it’s something you should ask him to do, otherwise he might get the idea that you need it done, and if he doesn’t like doing it, he may do it just to please you, without appreciating that it will likely do nothing for you whatsoever, since it is plastic and not you. I suggest you let him take the lead on that one.

Fourth, I don’t think you should feel like “he's settling for a woman in a strapon”. Personally, I would LOVE a woman with a strapon! But you’ve got to play the part – which is much more than just wearing the hardware. If you’re all dainty and delicate about it, that won’t help. This means, when you’re grabbing at his hips, you should really grab-at him. Let him feel your hands on him (that’s what I would like). Also, when you’re on top, don’t be shy about laying all your weight down onto him. Let him know you’re on top! However, this doesn’t mean that you should try to feminize him (unless he asks you to). Don’t forget you’re fucking a man, and he may not want to be your boy, your bitch, and neither your “boy bitch” (or alternatively, he might enjoy that very much – no one here can say). You’ll have to feel him out on this score.

I say: Ride that cowboy! Break that bucking bronco in!

Fifth, as for wearing a shirt – that’ll be a toss-up. Personally, I prefer skin any day, in every way.

Sixth, this isn’t really the kind of thing you should scrimp on. My best advice to you is to get a professional opinion from an expert sales person at a reputable sex shop. I know that some women use the Feeldoe along with a harness, because it helps with stability. Honestly, the last thing you want to worry about while you’re fucking him is your hardware. He’ll sense you’re not ‘on topic’ and he’ll feel the same way. Get the hardware you need to get the job done, and then do him like he’s never been done before!

Lastly: Be careful about the lubes you use. KY is generally safe for everything, but, for example, if you use a silicone lube with a silicone toy, that could ruin it. My best advice is to get a good silicone toy, and use a water-based lube (KY is great, IMO). Be sure that you’ve warmed-up the toy before you poke it into him – cold dildoes are a turn-off.

HAVE FUN!
(Please, consider reporting back in this thread, how it went.)

ADDED LATER: The first time, try to fuck him the way he fucks you, since immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

cornholejoe
Sep 30, 2011, 1:04 PM
ky jelly is all me and my friends both male and female ever use found out it to be the best lube for anal

BiBedBud
Sep 30, 2011, 1:14 PM
KY is GREAT!
(I don't mean Kentucky -- no offense to cornholejoe's home state.)

:2cents:

EastCoastKelly
Sep 30, 2011, 6:18 PM
HAVE FUN!
(Please, consider reporting back in this thread, how it went.)

ADDED LATER: The first time, try to fuck him the way he fucks you, since immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

BiBedBud, THANK YOU! This kind of info was exactly what I was looking for! I will definitely report back in this thread. I can do this! :bigrin:

The Dude
Sep 30, 2011, 10:44 PM
My fiancee loves it we have the doc johnson one with the pussy and ass stimulators. We also use a double dildo she inserts one end in to her pussy and lies down on her back with her legs spread and i get on my hands and knees in front of her; once she sticks the other end up my ass she then can fuck me with her pussy so to speak.

sailor696
Oct 1, 2011, 1:57 AM
I can cum, when my gf useS strap on me. LOVE IT !!!!!

BigD-BiGuy
Oct 24, 2011, 10:04 PM
I do love the feel of a cock inside me, but a gal with a strap-on is HOT. I am eager to try a gal with a FeelDoe too

axlton
Oct 24, 2011, 10:08 PM
I'd have to say that after trying all types of strap-ons the feeldoes are by far the best. We have the red one (the largest of the lot) and it's great. My wife gets off like a rocket when she uses it on me, and since theres no strap/harness between you there's a lot more skin contact. It's a much more intimate experience all together and much more natural to use for the woman than your conventional harness.

peanut804
Oct 24, 2011, 11:43 PM
just waiting on the right woman to take me

fubar13
Oct 25, 2011, 1:39 AM
love it & she did too...

ohbimale
Oct 25, 2011, 4:21 AM
I have to admit I have fantasized about a woman giving it to me with a strap on. Never done it but with the right woman I would.

othercat
Oct 25, 2011, 7:20 AM
i love strapon!

rocaman
Oct 25, 2011, 8:32 AM
I love anal play as well!! I need to find a women close by to have fun with a strapon! So if you close by pm me :)

lizard-lix
Oct 25, 2011, 4:42 PM
I'd have to say that after trying all types of strap-ons the feeldoes are by far the best. We have the red one (the largest of the lot) and it's great. My wife gets off like a rocket when she uses it on me, and since theres no strap/harness between you there's a lot more skin contact. It's a much more intimate experience all together and much more natural to use for the woman than your conventional harness.

We've used a Feldoe once. It was our very first time using a female attached dildo (or any kind of strap on, slip in, etc).

She liked it, I loved it! We still need to work with the angles and positions to keep it from slipping out of one or the other of us. We did cowboy because she was afraid of hurting me, but I think doggie is probably easier, or even mish...

I am soooo looking forward to it!

dlbirimmer
Oct 25, 2011, 6:46 PM
I actually went out and bought a strap on for my wife to use on me ,we both have enjoyed

bipartite
Oct 26, 2011, 11:05 AM
My wife enjoys riding me up or down. she really gets into the dominant role. Myself, I love the feel and closeness of her warmth. I often visualize a guy mounting me while she goes to work...Awesome!!!!

axlton
Oct 26, 2011, 12:00 PM
We've used a Feldoe once. It was our very first time using a female attached dildo (or any kind of strap on, slip in, etc).

She liked it, I loved it! We still need to work with the angles and positions to keep it from slipping out of one or the other of us. We did cowboy because she was afraid of hurting me, but I think doggie is probably easier, or even mish...

I am soooo looking forward to it!

From what I've read about the feeldoe it was designed for w/w in the missionary position, and it seems to work best in that position for m/w as well. I recommend placing a pillow under your but however, as it will better accommodate the angle necessary for the design since your asshole is somewhat lower than a pussy would be. It also feels better for me in the missionary position. The upward curve of the feeldoe combined with the quite prominent head on it really hits the prostate just right and feels absolutely amazing. Not to mention that it feels much more intimate in the missionary position. With more practice though you will find it easy to use in just about any position.

biway1660
Oct 26, 2011, 1:15 PM
There is nothing that I would like more than to have the wife fucking my ass while I am fed his cock in my mouth and me jerking off, I would love to try this, any couples in Illinois interested in helping me out?
biway1660

ckman314
Oct 26, 2011, 1:23 PM
The wife and I are buying our first strap on Im not sure how into it she is going to be though we are gonna take it slow

James2730
Jan 16, 2012, 4:25 PM
Realise its been a while since anything was written on this thread. But me and my girl friend bought a strap on just before the weekend. They tried to deliver it on saturday morning. But I was upstairs sleeping off a bastard of a hangover and my girlfriend didn't hear the door over the TV. Was abit ragein. Had to wait until today to pick it up. Now that we have it i'm excited in a nervous way. Has been good to read all these posts. Gonna give it a test drive tomorrow night. Strap it on and make it so.

OscarG
Jan 25, 2012, 1:32 PM
I was chatting with my new g/f and for no real reason, asked her if she owns a strap-on. She does. I let it slide for the moment but asked her about it later. It was purchased by a former b/f who said, "If I can't get it up I can use this on you." The poor girl had no clue whatsoever that he really wanted her to use it on him.

I have asked her if she will use it on me and she said she would. I'm hoping she brings it along tonight. Wish me luck!

DCWatcher
Jan 25, 2012, 4:47 PM
Yes please! Particularly if she wants to tie me up and fuck me.

bicouplenh
Jan 26, 2012, 3:29 PM
FYI...In another thread, I believe it was RockGardener who recommended the SpareParts Joque Harness. The hubby and I did a bit of research on this product and ordered one. Let me say....IT ROCKS! I have tried many, many harnesses, and this one finally gets it right! Not only is it extremely comfortable, it's extremely functional and allows the wearer to relax a bit more and not be worried with adjustments and ill fitting attachments......It may be expensive compared to others, but it's worth every penny.....and you can research it a bit and find a good price....

Thanks for the recommendation, Rock!

Absolutely correct... The SpareParts Joque or the Male Version is THE CADILLAC of strap ons. Amazing! The male version has a hole for the male's penis but can be worn by the female and feels no different to her when wearing it compared to the "female" version.

We use it with the hefty Marco Banderas Cyberskin. Truly fantastic cock. Great girth and length. The best we have both ever tried.

My strap on story - Met my wife 5 years ago. In the early stages of sex with us, one night she slipped a finger in my ass while sucking me off and caught me totally off guard. I felt violated at first but very quickly it started to feel good. A few weeks later I said I wanted to do anal on her. She said no way. (I am roughly the same size as the MB dildo) I pressed the request a little more and she said, "fine, but if I am going to do it, then so are you!"

So one night I agreed to have her stick a toy in my ass so that I could get my way. It felt great. I then was able to try on her but alas I was too big. (she does enjoy a finger or two in the ass though)

About a year or so later, we were on the phone and talking about sex. She asked me about my fantasies and I told her. Then I asked her about hers. There was a long silence and then she replied, "I would love to see you get fucked by a guy."

THen there was another long silence on MY end.... "Really? I replied."

"Yeah it would be so HOT", she said practically panting into the phone.

So at that point we decided to go the strap on route, watch bi porn, etc. I love it now, and she gets DRIPPING wet when she gets to fuck me.

Quite the role reversal considering I am 6'5" and have a football players physique and she is 5'3" and 125 pounds.

We have decided that we want to involve a real man and we are both all for it. Just haven't found the right guy yet!

bicouplenh
Jan 26, 2012, 3:54 PM
Meant to post these with my last post...

adham
Jan 26, 2012, 8:48 PM
its my biggest fantasy ever ...wish i could try it sometimes soon

jtisbi
Jan 27, 2012, 9:52 AM

Thank for sharing the pic; very hot.

bischubby
Jan 27, 2012, 8:33 PM
I had several girlfriends on college that I assfucked and one talked me into letting her use a dildo on me. WOW! Same day I started eatting my own cum. Now, my bi wife LOVES to pound me with a strap on- I can cum and hit us both in the face from her doing my butt! She loves anal too and we have a BLAST!

moonbeam
Jan 27, 2012, 11:32 PM
The strapon is what turned me to being Bi, a lady friend had one and wanted to do me, so i agreed and yes hurt at first but then i loved it. I layed on my back legs in air and she put it to me,then she said roll up with it in and me on top riding it, and wow it was great and she had 2 orgasms. So then i wanted a real cock and yes i have experienced that and love it. Read my profile..Thanks for good post..moonbeam

BiJoe696
Jan 28, 2012, 7:16 AM
I have enjoyed it a number of times with several women including my wife who enjoys it too. Its something I only in the mood for a few times a year for special long sessions.

There are women out there that enjoy it a lot. Keep looking.

:bipride: :flag4: :bipride: :flag4: :bipride:

bimichman
Jan 28, 2012, 9:00 AM
I love it. One of the best feelings u can experience.

Watcher1954
Jan 28, 2012, 11:34 AM
I absolutely love it and so does she :). The longer the strap-on the better as it stimulates my prostate. She's also stuck a vibrator up my ass as deep as she could, without losing it :), and jerked me off. I stay hard and love cumming with anything buried deep inside ;-P!

IAC2012
Jan 29, 2012, 9:00 PM
With the right person it's ORGASMIC!!! All I've ever known.

sweetum9
Jan 29, 2012, 10:32 PM
]Wife uses her Feeldoe on me & her gf's. She luvs the feeling of power.

KY is good - same as Astroglide. I love her fuckin me./B]

Herculoid Poirot
Jan 29, 2012, 10:34 PM
Only had it once, but would love it again

binectar
Mar 28, 2012, 1:37 PM
Love it! My normally loving and thoughtful wife becomes quite domineering when she uses it on me, so the fantasy enhances the reality!

shyer
Mar 28, 2012, 1:58 PM
I have used a dildo in past but never the real thing,but open to trying with lube and a condom.:eek2:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 28, 2012, 2:47 PM
I've been doing this for about 2 years now and Adore it! Yes, there Is that feeling of pure power because You control the pleasure, You control if there's any pain...You control the intensity and sensation(s) and to take a man's ass like that is sooo erotic and hot to me. And you'd be Shocked at how many men Want it done, too! So many wants to feel that slick firm dong sliding into that virgin ass, and feel it vibrating soo very deep inside of them as the woman moves either slow, gentle and easy, or thrusts hard and nasty! Take him deep and hard, pounding, thrusting, writhing against him until he can Feel the leather of the harness against his ass and he cums all over my sheets!!!

Oops, sorry, got carried away there for a moment..*Blushes deeply*
Whew! Oh Lordy..time to walk around outside in the cold air for a minute! lol
Hot Cat...

kandt40
Mar 28, 2012, 3:04 PM
Cat,
You had me at "been doing it 2 years now". I gotta go take a shower. Thanks for that! :)

swollensailor
Mar 28, 2012, 3:10 PM
I loved it,, so filling and playing with my gf's big tits at the same time,, definite yum4796

tlcmich
Mar 28, 2012, 4:12 PM
I agree 100%

FunE1
Mar 28, 2012, 6:11 PM
Started playing with a bi-friendly woman about a month ago. We've spent the every Friday night together since our first date, adding a few new things in to each play date. Two weeks ago after some hot play with a double-ended dildo, she said she'd really like to do me with a strap-on. Always one to take hint, I went out and got a harness & dildo. After some brief petting and oral, she harnessed up and really gave it to me. I had joked with her that when she was gonna top me, she'd need to really take charge and "wield the cock".... Well, she definitely did that, starting off slowly, getting the feel of it, then doing me faster and harder, slapping my ass on occasion. It was some of the hottest sex I'd ever had. Needless to say, she's back this Friday night and we'll be doing this again (and again and again).

bikiniman
Mar 28, 2012, 8:24 PM
I loved it,, so filling and playing with my gf's big tits at the same time,, definite yum

You are a lucky man, and your GF looks very sexy in that photo!

art0711
Mar 29, 2012, 11:07 PM
I'd love to try that!

play times
Mar 30, 2012, 2:17 PM
My wife and I often play with a 9 in dildo we have, it is hallow and quite thick. We take turns fucking each other with it, and I love it when she pumps my ass with all 9 in, I especially love it when I wear her panties... Cant waite to have it again.

LOVETOEAT1958
Mar 31, 2012, 4:39 AM
ME&MY WIFE LOVE GIVING EACH OTHER ANAL SHE WILL ASS FUCK ME AN I WILL CUM ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT WHEN SHE GET READY TO CUM SHE SIT ON MY FACE .THAT THE GOOD PART.

curious74
Mar 31, 2012, 10:21 AM
Never done it but would love to try it. Any ladies out there willing to help me out, let me know!

pantyhoseboy
Apr 1, 2012, 7:09 AM
love playing with strapon with boot women /an men get back 2 me if u r in s.w. fl. area lol jean

a2smith09
Apr 1, 2012, 10:41 PM
I would like to try a strapon with my bi husband. I was thinking the The Goodfella (http://www.vixencreations.com/goodfella.php) along with the Joque harness (http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-all/spareparts-joque-harness).

Can I just use my KY lube? I think it's water based or do I need a more slippery lube?

I hope he likes it as I'm really nervous about it! Will he be able to lick it, or is that really weird with a toy?

I am also pretty nervous because I feel like I'm trying too hard... you know, that what he wants is a man but he's settling for a woman in a strapon! (But I'm encouraged by this thread, and in fact it was this thread that is giving me the confidence to click the buy button!)

Also, should I wear a shirt? Do I want to kind of seem like a "guy" or is being a woman with a dick some kind of turn on? :tong: I know these questions seem ridiculous but I'm really clueless! :bigrin:

Would it be better for both of us if I got a feeldo? Then I wouldn't have to spend the money on a strap and maybe it would be more realistic and feel better for me? Let me know your thoughts!

Wow, what fun! Good for you guys! A Feeldoe is a great idea. Get a good sized one that he can feel. I don't know if he's ready for the big one yet. Have you guys tried vibrators or dildoes yet? I personally like the big one I love the way it fills and stretches. My wife uses a minimizer harness with hers. Much more secure that way. I love to suck it after she's masturbated with it and covered it with her essence.

We use KY and Astroglide. Just don't let it dry out. Have you tried anal sex yet? If not give it a try and then you will know how to do it.

I love my wife to be naked except for the feeldoe, harness and a pair of shiny black leather high heel boots. I love the way her breasts bounce and shake as she pounds away. She loves it she cums fairly easily too as she uses it on me. And yes a woman with a dick is a turn on, (well at least for me ;-))

bibiboy
Apr 2, 2012, 2:47 PM
We can't wait to buy one, we love the idea of the Feeldoe especially. Just so many options no matter if you have and extra guy or lady joining in the fun. Hell may need to purchase 2 of them. Happy fuckin & suckin everyone!

How did the feeldoe work for you guys? My gf loves using a strap-on with me and I love it too. We just "upsized" and I'm not yet completely broken in yet...tho I CAN deep throat it based on a big effort a couple weeks ago.

Would appreciate anyone's feedback on a feeldoe -vs- conventional strap-on with a harness.

bibiboy
Apr 2, 2012, 3:48 PM
How did the feeldoe work for you guys? My gf loves using a strap-on with me and I love it too. We just "upsized" and I'm not yet completely broken in yet...tho I CAN deep throat it based on a big effort a couple weeks ago.

Would appreciate anyone's feedback on a feeldoe -vs- conventional strap-on with a harness.

Thought I'd give you guys a look at the new "up-sized version" I'm tryin' dilligently to get used to. Seems like a whole lot to me. but she assures me it's no big deal! LOL.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 2, 2012, 7:44 PM
LOL Sorry to get you going, Kand. I'll try to be a little less graphic next time...*Wink*
Cat

uptoplay2
Apr 7, 2012, 3:37 PM
For those who like the Feeldoe®, Mia has developed the Realdoe® for both the classic size and the slimdoe size. She thinks she's got the hardness equal to a seriously hard cock. Something she's been trying to get for all the other 'doe models.

Has anyone tried using the feeldoe or share for dp'ing their partner? At the feeldoe yahoo group we feel the Share was a bit too short to allow for this. Perhaps when the Realdoe Share size is done we could all ask for an extra inch or two.

tattooedbear
Apr 7, 2012, 6:02 PM
Love it and my wife loves doing it.

Tunnelstar
Apr 7, 2012, 6:32 PM
So do i. I haven't the the woman or man that could slide it my tight virgin ass. I want it so Bad.

Tunnelstar
Apr 7, 2012, 6:39 PM
So do i. I haven't the the woman or man that could slide it my tight virgin ass. I want it so Bad.

oldermen22
Apr 8, 2012, 12:28 PM
I love it when my wife fucks me with her strapon , only wish she would do ut more !:tongue:

pauldefiant
Apr 9, 2012, 1:11 PM
Well that looks very nice.....I'd love your wife to try it on me!!!

pauldefiant
Apr 9, 2012, 1:16 PM
I love it when my wife fucks me with a strap-on....you wouldn't believe how much you cum from it. At first I was a little worried as it whether it would hurt etc and of course worried my wife might think I was some sort of freak but she loved it......and so did i

Bi4you2
Apr 10, 2012, 1:03 AM
Love anal sex..would love it even more to find someone who enjoys it as much as I do :bigrin:

notsostr8
Apr 11, 2012, 12:50 AM
Funny story: While we've yet to use a strap-on, my wife once used a dildo on my ass. I was clean, blindfolded, & ready, and she actually warmed it in hot water (which was quite nice of her) Later that weekend, we were cooking dinner for some friends & I'd popped my head out the kitchen door to ask her where the oven mitts were. "In the bedroom!" was the reply. My sheepish grin and "Oh,..." response was met with her sly grin. Our guests just looked at each other quizzically....

Long Duck Dong
Apr 11, 2012, 1:04 AM
lol, I would have told the guests that you were busy putting a bun in the oven lol

washlb58
Apr 13, 2012, 10:48 AM
Bad Cat, lol, loving it.

I've been doing this for about 2 years now and Adore it! Yes, there Is that feeling of pure power because You control the pleasure, You control if there's any pain...You control the intensity and sensation(s) and to take a man's ass like that is sooo erotic and hot to me. And you'd be Shocked at how many men Want it done, too! So many wants to feel that slick firm dong sliding into that virgin ass, and feel it vibrating soo very deep inside of them as the woman moves either slow, gentle and easy, or thrusts hard and nasty! Take him deep and hard, pounding, thrusting, writhing against him until he can Feel the leather of the harness against his ass and he cums all over my sheets!!!

Hot Cat...

Biman55
Apr 13, 2012, 11:53 AM
I love taking it up my arse but have never had it from a woman; it would be great!

washlb58
Apr 13, 2012, 10:35 PM
My wife enjoys fucking me in the ass.

rjr1227
Apr 14, 2012, 1:35 AM
omg! i love it, have only had it done once or twice, but man, how hott...i also love dildos, i have a few, but never have time to use them anymore.... would love to meet a woman to do me again..

byetop74
Apr 16, 2012, 4:19 PM
would love to meet u and your wife. would love to be pegged while servicing u

byetop74
Apr 16, 2012, 4:21 PM
Toronto guy here would love to meet u and your wife for pegging fun and more

olmizzou42
Jan 9, 2013, 11:28 AM
One of my FWBs says that being fucked with a strap on by an ex girl friend is what started him having bi relationships.

lsufan1974
Jan 9, 2013, 12:31 PM
Love it!

lsufan1974
Jan 9, 2013, 12:34 PM
i love strapon sex with a women, and love receiving anal from a man.
my wife loves to use her strapon on both men and women.;)

That is hot! You guys are beautiful!

bi4asplay
Jan 9, 2013, 2:20 PM
O love it. I like the real thing as well,but there is just something about a lady pegging me11733

FinkDoodle
Jan 9, 2013, 2:39 PM
I love being on the receiving end with anal, be it a strapon or the real thing. It's a little tricky finding women interested in that sometimes, though, since the subject doesn't really come up often in friendly conversations :)

Tabu61
Jan 9, 2013, 5:50 PM
There's nothing I like better than a woman with a strapon. Love to bend over, spread my cheeks and have a woman use me with one. But, having a difficult time lately finding a woman willing to use a strapon on a guy.

MontanaTightAss
Jan 9, 2013, 9:00 PM
I too enjoy being pegged in the ass with a huge hard strapon cock. Trouble is being able to have it happen at times. The other half is not crazy about it and her comment is that She gets nothing from it. Trying to get her past this statement is very hard. Anyone have ideas please.???

cbb83
Jan 10, 2013, 3:17 PM
Not every man is wired to get pleasure from receptive anal sex

Medically speaking though, you can make any human male ejaculate via prostate massage despite their orientation :P

bi4asplay
Jan 11, 2013, 8:42 AM
I love for a lady to use a strapon on me.My late wife got me started with a home made dildo before you could but them.For several years she would top me at least once a week.She would get off several times while doing me. She also set up my first time to take the real thing. She would always climax when I took the real thing if just watching or joining.She loved guiding him into me, then 69ing with me.That is when I would have anal an climax after another.

McBice
Jan 11, 2013, 1:30 PM
JP1986UM, the folks that make the Feeldoe also make a more realistic one they call the Realdoe. My wife has and uses on me both of these models. The Realdoe does have a little more give to it but not much. She and I love both of them but for the most part we stick to the Realdoe...she has gotten to where she orgasms at least once while she fucks me somtimes twice.

art0711
Jan 12, 2013, 7:20 PM
I would love to have a woman fuck me with a strap on.

BiRobb
Jan 13, 2013, 10:00 AM
Love when a woman uses a strapon in me!! Have a Doc johnson 7" dildo wiht harness...

So do we my fiance loves to pound my ass... that makes it so much hotter because usually she is the instigator. The sight of her stroking her "cock" always get me rock hard!

easilyused
Jan 24, 2013, 12:35 AM
Get her a strapon with a vibrator.

MontanaTightAss
Jan 25, 2013, 10:47 AM
I love having a monsterous huge strapon dildoe cock shoved deep, hard, without mercy into me, especially reminding me that I can be fucked as I fuck my mate that way. It reminds me to know I need be understanding of her needs too. YES I really love it and the Lady whom takes me from behind.

dick_pumper
Jan 25, 2013, 11:29 AM
My wife used to be ok with fingering my hole while she blew me, then one day I suggested a dildo or strap-on and she flipped out. She feels that only a "gay" man would want a dick up his ass. Well, she doesn't know that I have a dildo and love the idea of a woman banging the hell out of me anally. If she was open to the idea, I might not be so interested in finding a guy who will fuck me. There was an episode of Real Sex on HBO and one of the segments was about guys who love anal being done to them by their wives or girlfriends and I tried to get my wife to watch it but she said she doesn't want to watch gay men with women. Then she asked me if I was gay and if I wanted men because she couldn't take that. Well, I am not gay but I do love the idea of being with a male sexually, that's why I'm here. I recently met a woman who has told me a fantasy of hers is to fuck her man with a strap-on or watch while another male bangs her man. If she only lived closer my wife would be getting papers.

like2bepegged
Jan 25, 2013, 7:47 PM
My wife gradually coaxed me into anal play. She say's "everyone should try it once". Now I am a strapon on whore. She can get as much pleasure from pegging me, as I get receiving it. She can now rock my world with a 7" dia. 6" length strapon. The longer ones are just too uncomfortable to pound me with. Girth rules. Thank god for doc johnson.

art0711
Jan 25, 2013, 8:19 PM
I would love to have a woman do me with a strap on. That would be so hot!

xxxcjs
Jan 27, 2013, 2:27 PM
i love this just more women were into it.

paulsuna
Jan 27, 2013, 2:44 PM
Loved it ...had it done to me several times. Except it was done by two different men.

cocklovers
Jan 27, 2013, 4:40 PM
many many times. my wife and i have two different sizes. one she can fuck me with when ever she wants. the other she has to prepare me for, its a little bigger. she loves taking control and fucking my brains out with her cock. we usually start out with me doggie style that way she can fuck me good and hard like i like it. she likes to smack my ass while she's pounding my ass as well. after a few minutes, she flipes me on my back to finish me off. while she is fucking me she will jerk off my cock till i cum all over my chest. then she scoopes up my cum off my chest and feeds it to me. i love my wife, its so awesome. here i am taking her cock one of the many times i have.

bijohnmpls
Jan 27, 2013, 7:33 PM
I was with a bi couple and she used a Gal Pal Strapless Strap-On Dildo (http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/strap-on-sex-toys/sp-gal-pal-strapless-strap-on-dildo-35824.aspx) on both of us.. it was so hot.. she loved fucking us both, then I fucked him while she was fucking me..

Sammysaid
Jan 28, 2013, 3:20 AM
I would love for my wife to use a strap-on on me. She has fucked me with a dildo and I loved it but she hasn't wanted to return to that so I've had to use dildos and plugs. I'm still waiting but now I'm looking for either a woman who wants to fuck me or a guy.

member4u
Jan 28, 2013, 4:49 AM
wish my wife was that way inclined but she is too straight laced, it was always straight sex we had and only once I managed to get a vibi in her pussy while my cock was in her ass but that was just a one off, didnt happen again. I would so, luv to be pegged by a woman but finding one is the problem. I am a total bottom when it cumms to male male and really enjoy having cock in me, only once has a guy been able to fuck the cumm out of me his cock was so thick he nearly milked me on the way in, it was 9" long and I have never found another one that size since. I do luv anal sex and will continue to look for it and maybe one day I will find that elusive kinky woman who will rock my boat for me....

michael51
Jan 28, 2013, 8:39 AM
I love it.Last night my wife put on her seven inch cock and fucked my ass so fucking good.Fed me all of it in long full strokes.Pulling it completely out and teasing my ass with it before she drove it back in.God it was so awsome.

hotforit69
Jan 28, 2013, 11:11 AM
It is so awesome, Makes me want it more than I get. Cannot wait to try a real one and feel how good it really is.......

rican69x69
Jan 29, 2013, 10:18 PM
I am a man and I love getting fucked with a strap on rican120@yahoo.com smile

bi4asplay
May 9, 2013, 9:16 AM
Hell yes. My late wife got me started, back before you could but the dildos she made her on. My last GF loved using it on me. She would come the first time when the head slipped in me. She would cum again every time that I had an anal orgasm. Some times the real thing is better. Though if the lady is really into doing it, it is more erotic. I cum with out touching myself if I am giving head while being pegged or licking her while taking a cock in my ass.

rlrtaz
May 9, 2013, 10:38 AM

I like it but now wife ill so use a dildo on myself... I also like the real thing from a man lol

rlrtaz
May 9, 2013, 10:43 AM
I never had a strap on but know where ur cumming from as I had a nice cock in m awhile back and it made me cum without touching myself. It was the best and most tense orgasm i ever had.

bi4asplay
May 29, 2013, 8:46 AM
Reading this thread again and seeing the picks posted including the one of my late wife pegging me got me so hot that I had to break out my 9 inch cyberskin toy and I am riding it. which a lady had it strapped on.

hma87
Jun 3, 2013, 6:55 AM
I would love to experience this from a woman! As a bottom during man on man sex, I already know how good the feeling is. I'd love to be staring up at a beautiful woman as she fucks me.

Errin
Jun 3, 2013, 8:25 AM
I've always wanted to have a woman put one on, and give it to me real good!!! Any offers!!? :rolleyes:

Asspussy302
Sep 8, 2013, 10:54 PM
I love it.

mikeyd270
Sep 9, 2013, 12:16 AM
I love to bend over and submit to a woman with a big hard strapon.

ms3man
Sep 9, 2013, 7:49 AM
sounds lke me

bi4asplay
Sep 9, 2013, 10:23 AM
O love it. I like the real thing as well,but there is just something about a lady pegging me11733

BTW this is my late wife and myself.

donlikesdicks
Sep 9, 2013, 12:09 PM
I love a well-lubricated strap-on and a well-lubricated dick! A cock in my ass is wonderful. Only things better than that is my mouth around a cock sucking cum while someone is sucking me at the same time I'm getting cock or dildo in my ass.

MontanaTightAss
Sep 10, 2013, 3:51 PM
I am a male that happens to enjoy getting it up the ass with a strapon and don't matter what size it may be and that includes any color...all I care about is taking in the ass is all....that includes being fisted too.

MtTightAss of Montana

wanttobottom
Sep 10, 2013, 9:37 PM
I have to say that I think getting pegged by a woman with a huge strap on is one of my favorite things to do! There's just something about the power exchange! Damn, now I'm horny.

bi4asplay
Jun 29, 2014, 9:42 AM
My husband and I both like CLEAN anal play, both of us use a strap-on with each other. We both have the most intense orgasms with anal stimulation!!! His are with a toy inside and my either masturbating or sucking him, mine are simply intercourse with either a toy, cock or both!!!

A woman after my own heart

Ja&Ve
Jun 29, 2014, 6:13 PM
I absolutely love strapping mine on and taking it to my husband's gorgeous ass. He enjoys it so much it really is a delight.

bi4asplay
Jun 30, 2014, 5:34 AM
I asked my wife if she would do a strap on for me and she said it would be kind of weird but she was still open to trying. So I just need to get one sometime.

If you have not done so yet you are blowing it. Having a lady use a strap on in you is so hot.

MontanaTightAss
Jul 1, 2014, 12:08 AM
Had the great pleasure or PAIN recently with a twist on the Strapon Dildoe Cock idea. That twist is what I would dub as a Montana Talley Whacker which is a small log say about 16 inches long and about 4 inches diameter and all carved with the head of a cock glans and carved into the shape of a full erection of a cock. It was setup with fasteners to a harness and was Used on me OMG somewhat pleasurable but incredibly painful afterwards....the pain was caused by wood splinters to heighten the pain or pleasure threshold...not fun in that sense but very pleasurable during the experience.

OralGiver
Jul 1, 2014, 6:55 AM

I would love to see If I could take that the hilt....

luv2bpegged
Jul 21, 2014, 2:21 AM
It is one of my favorite things (hence the nickname!). Only problem is I just can't get enough of it!

rockhard123
Jul 21, 2014, 3:31 AM
love it when the wife told me had a strapon an wonted to peg me

Jm45724
Jul 21, 2014, 8:23 AM
Another great session last night. Got a little high which helps me relax and intensifies the mood. My wife started with a slim vibrator up my ass and gave me the most incredible blow job. My cock was dripping loads of pre- cum, more than I ever had. It was almost like I was cumming without an orgasm. As my cum was flowing out my wife would lick it off and suck my dick then give me a deep long kiss. I was so horny with a vibrator up my ass and getting the most incredible head. When I was so worked up, and my ass ready she fucked with an 8 inch stapon. I was so relaxed and opened up it was just sliding in and out so easy. I came with no stimulation to my cock, just her fucking me and hitting the right spot over and over.

OralGiver
Jul 21, 2014, 8:41 AM
Another great session last night. Got a little high which helps me relax and intensifies the mood. My wife started with a slim vibrator up my ass and gave me the most incredible blow job. My cock was dripping loads of pre- cum, more than I ever had. It was almost like I was cumming without an orgasm. As my cum was flowing out my wife would lick it off and suck my dick then give me a deep long kiss. I was so horny with a vibrator up my ass and getting the most incredible head. When I was so worked up, and my ass ready she fucked with an 8 inch stapon. I was so relaxed and opened up it was just sliding in and out so easy. I came with no stimulation to my cock, just her fucking me and hitting the right spot over and over.

lucky you

WebothBbi
Jul 21, 2014, 9:23 AM
I love when my wife pegs me. She knows just how to give it to me too! She surprises me with new dildos for her harness and then new ways to do me! I haven't had a real cock in my ass yet (working on making that happen though) but if it's better than the dildos she does me with, I will be in heaven.
And for this rut there looking for a really long lasting lube, try either Boy Butter or Elbow grease. They're a but thicker but man they feel good!!!

OlderBC1
Jul 21, 2014, 9:32 AM
My wife & I have a 8" long, 2" thick lifelike dildo that we liked fucking each other with. That felt good! I was surprised at how good the stroking aspect of it felt. Then she got a 12" double headed one. She'd have one end in her hot pussy, the other up my ass. We'd both be moaning when she started fucking me. Getting fucked herself at the same time. She'd then suck me off all over her big tits & we'd both lick'em clean.

delane
Jul 21, 2014, 10:23 AM
do you have to be a guy to enjoy someone's usage of a strap-on?? :tongue: OK...i really do enjoy using a strap-on at times on another man!!! Its erotic watching the motion....and sometimes, just being in control like that, is a huge turn-on......

Cuiriousmark
Jul 21, 2014, 12:19 PM
My wife really enjoy this. She loves to be in control and she loves me reaction to it. Personally as an occasional activity it rocks - she would like to see me take a real cock someday and I am open to that as well.

Cheers

txbiguy2791
Jul 21, 2014, 1:03 PM
Longtime fantasy I think its crazy Hawt

HornyAndCurious
Jul 22, 2014, 10:59 AM
How do I ask my old fashion inhibited wife to use a strap-on on me?

I have the exact same question. I'm sure she would look at me like I have 5 heads and say "are you gay"?

BicuriousIndy2
Jul 22, 2014, 5:09 PM
I have the exact same question. I'm sure she would look at me like I have 5 heads and say "are you gay"?
Does your wife enjoy anal? If she does then why wouldn't you, that could be one way or start with prostate massage.

Bi-Will
Jul 23, 2014, 12:31 AM
I have had a few different strapons and loved being fucked by them all. I look forward to another opportunity for strapon play - and to finding out if a real cock is better, or just different.

mikeyd270
Jul 23, 2014, 1:37 AM
I would love to find a woman that wants to give it to me in the ass with her strap-on. One of my fantasies and I am ready for her to bend me over.

myshavedwood
Jul 23, 2014, 2:14 AM
My bottom love strapons!

HornyAndCurious
Jul 23, 2014, 11:09 AM
Does your wife enjoy anal? If she does then why wouldn't you, that could be one way or start with prostate massage.

The closest I can get to my wife's ass once in awhile is just to lightly rub around it with my finger during forplay. If she is in the mood she will usually use her own finger but never to penetrate, which she feels is grose. Therefore I never bother to try to slip my finger, much less my cock, in her ass OR ask her to put her finger or anything else in my ass. So to answer your question we have never had anal and it would be a cold day in hell before that happens!

JaredT77
Jul 23, 2014, 11:34 AM
I love getting fucked in the ass and enjoy it more from women with a strapon. Even the most inexperienced newbie can fuck me like a pro. Men, on the other hand, first lie about their cock size and have times where they lose their erection while fucking me, but their cock does taste better than a dildo and I have even swallowed a man's cum before. I would prefer a scenario of a woman fucking me with a strapon while I am sucking a man's cock. Had that oncebefore in my life.

bi4asplay
Sep 29, 2015, 6:05 PM

Hot Cat...

ROFLMAO
Cat you got me carried away there to. I was feeling it until you stopped. Damn it.

fatboytom
Sep 29, 2015, 6:54 PM
Oh yes. It feels sooooooooooo good. My wife loves doing me in my ass. :)

fatboytom
Sep 29, 2015, 6:55 PM
Sweet. :)

fatboytom
Sep 29, 2015, 6:56 PM
I love getting fucked in the ass and enjoy it more from women with a strapon. Even the most inexperienced newbie can fuck me like a pro. Men, on the other hand, first lie about their cock size and have times where they lose their erection while fucking me, but their cock does taste better than a dildo and I have even swallowed a man's cum before. I would prefer a scenario of a woman fucking me with a strapon while I am sucking a man's cock. Had that oncebefore in my life.
Sweet! :)

iamcontent
Sep 30, 2015, 4:23 AM
Having this done is at the top of my bucket list.

Tommy54
Sep 30, 2015, 7:32 PM
My wife has done it to me three times. It's the best I've ever felt during sex. I couldn't even talk during it.

DareMe
Sep 30, 2015, 10:57 PM
Double pleasure. What's not to like.

fatboytom
Oct 1, 2015, 12:30 AM
My wife and I love using one on each other. At 61/63 some times I need a little "help". I found out many years ago that if your priority is giving your partner pleasure the sex is incredible. So swallow your pride guys and try something new. I really think you'll like it. It also helps that we're both bi; so we don't have phobias about taking it in our ass. :)

BiTexasGuy85
Oct 1, 2015, 2:57 PM
My fiancé and I own a feeldoe and it has changed her perception on anal sex completely. She was pretty against it, a finger now and then but nothing more. After she used it we play with each other's ass almost daily!! She LOVED being able to bring her self to climax while fucking me in the ass!! I hope you guys have a similar experience, good luck and have fun!

Waylon
Sep 14, 2016, 10:56 AM
I finally got curious enough and bought one, not too big, about 6 inches and normal sized. My girlfriend said she used one once on a previous boyfriend and is pretty kinky in her own right and I trust her completely in this matter. Well, once she pranced around with it on and teasing me provocatively, I started by sucking on it which she loved. Then I gave her the lube and bent over the edge of the bed and she started very slowly, getting just the head in and working it back and forth until I got comfortable. Then she began to push a bit harder and I asked for more lube and then at last she entered me with the full shaft. It felt amazing after the initial ouch and she grabbed the back of my ponytail and started to rhythmically "fuck" my ass. It was a strange but nice feeling and we will be doing it again, this time I'll be on my back with pillows under me to give her better access, plus I can play with her tits, mouth and my dick while she works me good.

murano2641
Sep 16, 2016, 3:44 PM
Nothing better than pegging...my girlfriend gets so wet wearing a strapon and fucking my ass. She often cums and when she finally runs out of gas I flip her over and take her from behind giving her a reach around at the same time. We both cum so hard from this. We have 4 different dildos depending on mood and how adventurous we're feeling. One of the best ones is a great big black double headed unit. It takes a bit of persuading to get it in my ass but when it finally gets in there and she inserts the other end into her pussy we start rocking and fucking like there is no tomorrow...amazing feeling!

Waylon
Sep 17, 2016, 11:44 AM
I have done it twice now and it gets easier imho. Feels good in a sort of strange way but I may work it into my repetroire every now and then. I posted 2 pics in the albums section if you want to take a look.

billblueeyes
Sep 17, 2016, 4:39 PM
All I want to say is YES and Wonderful