PDA

View Full Version : Starting too young ---- Looking back -- When did you?

Tuffnuggies
Sep 13, 2016, 2:50 PM
From many of the posts I've read, it seems quite a few guys first had sex with older people. Seen as young as 7-8 or teens. Seems to me that the younger guys that are now "middle aged" don't have a problem with the fact that they had sex that early. Whereas these days, it would have serious consequences.

How old were you when you first had sex?
How old was the other person?
What did you do?
Did it scar you mentally?
Who was it?

guywholikesboth
Sep 14, 2016, 12:14 PM
13 he was 14 he fucked my mouth swallowed his cum yes gave me a complex about my 6 incher he was 11 inches and thick a friend

Tatuaje
Sep 14, 2016, 2:35 PM
My first was with a boy that I engaged in normal exploration with as a kid, playing doctor, etc.

He moved away with his parents' divorce but moved back when he was 14 and I was almost 13. We became friends again and talked about the old games. He asked me if I wanted to play again and I agreed. It was decidedly different from our innocent exploration. He was very intent upon me knowing that he was going to be the guy and I was the girl. He was very aggressive and insatiable, fucking my mouth or ass until he shot blanks.

Looking back, I don't think it scarred me in any way. I doubt that it is even very unique. I think regardless of the societal hysteria when hormones kick in, many boys just want to fuck someone and don't care about gender. As the "girl" it had a more lasting impact on me than him. He fucked me regularly until he got a girlfriend and then just stopped. Having grown up being entered by him and treated very much as a girl by him, I have never felt truly whole in the male role during sex.

mwmrichva
Sep 14, 2016, 3:47 PM
My 1st time was with a playmate, in a tent in his back yard we sucked each others cock. We were both 12. I would like to relive that time.

cslutt
Sep 14, 2016, 3:55 PM
From many of the posts I've read, it seems quite a few guys first had sex with older people. Seen as young as 7-8 or teens. Seems to me that the younger guys that are now "middle aged" don't have a problem with the fact that they had sex that early. Whereas these days, it would have serious consequences.

What did you do?
Who was it?

I was 5, the 'other people' were my dad and his two brothers. I walked in on them, they were all dressed in women's attire - bras, panties, garterbelts and stockings. One was fucking my dad's mouth and the other was fucking my dad's ass. They were in their 30's.

They froze when they saw me. But, me and my twin brother had been sucking each other for over 6 months by that time.

I immediately started sucking my daddy's cock, who got hard as a rock. As the other two came, he shot his cum in my mouth. I didn't spit it out, I swallowed it all and craved it ever since!

Oh hell no, didn't 'scar' me at all. It was sex and I loved it!

Eventually I got on my knees for any and all male relatives. Amazing how, if you brush your hands across a relative's genitals, what a positive response you get!

silkyheels
Sep 14, 2016, 5:28 PM
JUST TO DAM HOT

whispering
Sep 14, 2016, 6:44 PM

What did you do?
Who was it?

I have to answer in two parts...at two ages.

My first sex was before puberty with a friend the same age. He showed me how to masturbate and was the leader. I always tried to watch him stroke, though he never cared about me--he was kind of a showoff. We built a fort in his basement, very cramped, for masturbation, and in there I would sometimes suck him. He matured earlier than I did, with hair and drops of semen, then serious cum. About that time my family moved away, and when I came back in the summer and wanted to go into the bushes and strip, he called me a "homo" and stomped off. Playing with penises at that age is very pure and uninhibited, and I've never regretted it. But the devastation I felt when he blew me off was horrible, and I was afraid to mention anything to other boys all through puberty.

Then, when I was a senior in high school, I had sex--swinging parties--with a teacher and his wife. It was really hot, and I felt like a total stud. Late at night, after his wife went to bed, he liked me to suck him off, and I was totally into it. His cock was everything the little boy's cock wasn't--big, hairy, thick and tons of cum. Most of all, I loved pleasing him. The biggest "scar" was having to be totally secret, especially since it was really hot, and my normal friends were struggling with bra straps.

Sex with older people itself is neither good nor bad, and I think it's good to experiment and let young hormones express themselves. But it's also very powerful, and when young people have sex with adults there is an automatic power imbalance. My teacher and his wife were very responsible and knew how to treat teens well, and so it was positive. I think that older people mentoring younger people in sex can be really good. (Many in the gay community do just that). That said, they called the shots and I really did anything they wanted of me. I'd go after school and she'd put me on the floor and ride my cock, he'd get home and fuck her while I watched. And I sucked him when he wanted. Not that I ever complained.

I also had a good, normal girlfriend, my age, and my emotional life with her was rich, so that was very balancing and made me "normal".

Ebonybifemme7
Sep 14, 2016, 11:53 PM
I experimented with females in my family when i was young. Not gonna go into detail about what happened but i was always passive went along with it. But if i brought it up now they would probably say im lying or it never happened. I thought i was a lesbian but how could i be a lesbian when i still liked boys? I remember seeing bisexual in a dictionary when i was 11 and i thought: hey thats what i am.

jackbirdjay
Sep 15, 2016, 1:38 AM
My first guy to guy I was 14 as he was.

buds50
Sep 15, 2016, 7:13 AM
lucky bastard:) envy u i wanted a cpl teachers back then never got no where.

borntosuckcock
Sep 15, 2016, 7:48 AM
Hard to remember my age for sure, but I was somewhere between 7 or 8 years old and he was around 30. He lived next door and I used to play with his daughter. One day I went over to play, but his daughter and wife were out shopping for the day. At one point, when times were tough, we lived in a trailer park, most of the trailers were to small to have bathrooms, so the trailer park had public restrooms and showers. I had been fascinated by all the cocks I'd see and used to jackoff thinking about what it would be like to touch them, get them hard and suck one. With that background, sex and cocks were always on my mind. With that in mind, when the neighbor invited me in for a coke, I said sure. It was a hot summer, so we were both wearing white t-shirts and short baggy swim trunks. I came in and sat on the sofa, he brought me a coke and sat down next to me. When ha sat down, his trunks rode up and I could see the head of his cock and the outline on his shafte. I tried not to stare, but I wanted to touch it and I couldn't stop thinking and looking at it. I got hard and my little cock was tenting my trunks. He noticed and had gotten really hard. He asked if I wanted to touch him and I said yeas. He slid his trunks down and and I thought how wonderful his cock looked. He said he had some magazines he thought I'd like. He got up and got them. The magazines were pictures of guys sucking each other. He had me stand up and then he slid my trunks down and I was rock hard, not very big, but very hard. He started to stroke my cock and squeezed a small drop of precum out and licked it off, he said it tasted so good, he started to suck me then when I thought I was going to cum, he stopped and said io sit down. I sat down and started to stroke his cock. He squeezed a huge drop of precum out and I licked it up, it tasted so good. He then asked if I wanted to suck him, it had been all I was thinking about and I started to suck him. At one point he said he was going to cum and he did. He filled my little mouth with cum and I naturally swallowed it all, it tasted so good. He told me I was a really good cocksucker, I was glad, I really liked sucking him and it felt so natural. He had me stand up again and he squeezed another drop of precum from me and licked it off, then he started to really suck my cock. I came pretty quickly, but was too young to shoot a load. My whole body shook, I thought my legs were going to buckle. We did this for about 5 or 6 years until we moved away. By then, I knew I was born to suck cocks. He never knew it, but his daughter was the first girl to give me a blow job.

borntosuckcock
Sep 15, 2016, 8:02 AM
Just a follow up, I was always amazed about how easy it was to pick up older men. I never had a problem getting older guys to suck. At about 10 my mother bought a pass to the public swimming pool and would drop me off for a day of swimming during summer vacation. I loved the locker room and public showers. Just so many cocks, I wanted to suck them all and I never had a problem connecting with Amanda that was willing to let me suck him off in his car. I always liked older guys, they loved my sucking them, they were so full of cum and I never had to worry about them telling someone. I never trusted guys my age, I was worried they would tell other kids. I liked sucking men, I didn't feel ashamed or that it was wrong, but I didn't want everyone my age to know. Kind of odd.

12voltyV2.0
Sep 15, 2016, 10:11 AM
I never had an older guy make any such an approach to me----I just got with other guys of my same age both in the times I was pre-pubescient and post----I did get with a guy who was a few years older than me when I was in my 20s and did get with some women significantly older--when I was like 22, got with a woman who was over 40---that was fun.

I have gotten with much older guys in recent years and got to tell you---don't rule out being with men well into their 60s, 70s and even 80s---guys of that age---can perform very well sexually and make good fuckers and lovers.....

I am sure that with my desire and interest to be with other men sexually when I was young, had I met an older guy who offered to do something sexually with me, I would have taken them up on that offer and would have liked it---I almost feel cheated that I didn't get that opportunity. I know that when adults have sex with "children," can have negative aspects, especially if the adult totally dominates and takes advantage of the child, but from what people have written here, and I have talked to other guys who had such experiences--they liked it, were willing participants, liked doing it then and look back fondly on those times and feel it did them no harm, twisted them and such----it is almost too bad that the law has it that such sexual experiences are always bad and against the law with the adult taking part gets made into a monster and life long sex offender for doing so.

pete7
Sep 15, 2016, 10:19 AM
we were the same age and in high school

Realist
Sep 16, 2016, 8:57 AM
I was very young my first time and rarely had any guilt over my same-gender attractions. There was one time, when I in military school, and a guy I was planning to be intimate with, was killed in a plane wreck. Briefly, I felt we were being punished for our desires. But, I got over that. As long as I don't do something mean-spirited, I don't have guilt issues.

sysper
Sep 16, 2016, 7:30 PM
it's great u don't have guilt issues with other guys, i just so wish it wasn't a big deal it's just human nature for some u should just enjoy it! sorry about ur friend though......

Uplate49
Sep 17, 2016, 4:02 AM
My first encounters started at about 8 or 9 with the next door neighbor who also was the same age. We would take turns pretending to be a girl. The girl was turned around naked and the boy would sneak up from behind. The girl would be naked and the boy would come from behind and touch and kiss and pretend to fuck. I don't remember having dick in my mouth but came close to really fucking. I did lick and have my brothers dick in my mouth one time at that same age. He was a few years older and his dick was hard. A few years later I was able to touch and show a younger guy how to jack off during a boyscout camping trip. We were in a pup tent and he was very interested with my hardon so I stoked him till her got hard too. I was able to cum by then and he watched me as I did. There were no encounters after that until I was 16 or 17. That was when I was seduced by a 40 yr old. Will tell that story

Route666
Sep 17, 2016, 11:06 AM
I was about 10 on a fishing trip with my dads best mate pete . We had fished together many times. One time we were sitting on a lakeside and he told me to touch his crotch.
I did & he had a big hardon. He pulled it out & started to wank his big thick cock it was over 8 inches long & he asked if I ever did that. I told him I did but just got the feeling of cumming, nothing ever came out.
He asked if I had ever seen cum & I said no. He continued to wank his cock then asked me to do it for him. I did and he came. We did that several more times until one day he asked me to kiss the tip while I jacked him off,
well you know what happened next. He slid his cock into my mouth & told me to suck it while I gave him a hand job. He pulled it out just before he came. Then he asked me to taste his cum.
He said it tastes good & he put some in his mouth to show me. So I took a little in my mouth & it tasted great, but I loved the flavour. After that he would just shoot his load in my mouth and taught me how to really suck a cock.
I went to his house most days to suck his thick cock and swallow all his spunk before i went home for my dinner
Sometimes later we had good 69 with both of us blowing our loads down each others throat at the same time when i started to cum properly.

man4girlgirl4man
Sep 17, 2016, 10:01 PM
It was my 13th birthday. He was 11. I loved it and so did he. It was the start of a 6 year secret teenage gay sex relationship

coyotedude
Sep 19, 2016, 1:44 AM
My first experiences were with my best friend at the time; I was 12 and he was 13. Because of our ages at the time, I'm not comfortable going into explicit details. But overall, it was a good thing. I learned a lot about my body and sexuality in a safe environment.

Christopher South
Sep 19, 2016, 1:34 PM
I was a "young" 53 for my first experience. Delayed development I guess.

donttellnehismy
Sep 25, 2016, 4:35 PM
I started when I was 6. With a series of same age friends. Started slow. Progressed more and more and here I am today. No regrets. Also not going into detail in public. If anyone wants to PM me or talk on yahoo I'll share.

Joboo
Sep 25, 2016, 11:01 PM
Too young at 11, my cousin and I use to play with each other. She was too young to come and so was I. She stopped playing and in the interim I learned to jerk off. Then 12 or 13 a friend and I started fooling with each other, I jerked him off and he did me. It felt so good when he touched me. He would tease my prick and balls until precum would start to flow. A few years later we explored other avenues. I could think of nothing but sex as a teen. In the 70's I had sex with five different girls and him before I was 18. I always tried when I was with a girl and a few times the ones that wouldn't let me in there pants after I moved on and quit on them they came back telling me they really wanted to but were afraid of others finding out. Once they trusted me they let me give them their first dick. You ever notice later in life how lots of girls like to watch you pull out and finish yourself on their pussy? I use to do that all the time and after I married I remember pulling out of my wife and finishing while she rubbed one out herself. She was so excited and commented how horny it made her watching me do that. I couldn't resist teasing her saying " I bet lots of guys came on your pussy didn't they?" She just said " some did."

darkeyes
Sep 26, 2016, 3:30 AM
At 14 I lost my virginity to my the bf.. he had tried a little while previously but all I ended up with was boy-gunge over me knickers and bits... second time he managed but it didn't last long and tbh wasn't worth the pain.. he became me ex-bf pdq... I know, I'm shallow.. but it didn't set the heather on fire. In time as I got off wiv older guys who knew more wot they were doing I grew to enjoy, even love sex with them but never to anything like the enjoyment I had with me own gender except maybe with me x hubbie.. maybe. Not long after I lost my virginity I had my first girl on girl and that did set things aflame in ways wich had me gagging for more. Subsequent experiences with older women over the next few years helped thing just get bettern better in ways that sex with men never did.

Was I 2 young? I never believed so.. still don't. My parents were horrified when they found out I had begun so young even although they had prepared me well educationally at home about birds and bees and were frantabulously understanding and accepting of homosexuality and bisexuality. Yet they accepted how I wanted to live my life from very early on. So the support I got from them and indeed my grandparents on my dad's side went a long way in losing me any potential guilt complexes.

buds50
Sep 26, 2016, 6:40 AM
hey great times back then, I was 10 neighbour 30 seduced me nicely, and share d me with older men for 5 years.hd a ball. fterthe fist time I went after his big cock like a dog on a bone. be great to chat with u on this subject

cuttin2dachase
Sep 27, 2016, 8:12 PM
I was 14 when I lost my virginity to a 21 year old college girl who seduced me. I had already been masturbating for several years fantasizing about having sex with a girl. After that first experience I was completely girl crazy. The thought of sex with boys or men never entered my mind. I masturbated even more while fantasizing about girls, but was too immature and shy at the time to approach girls my age and even more clueless as to how to seduce them. I fantasized about older women seducing me as I'd been seduced before. Two friends of mine had smokin' hot Moms whom I WISHED would seduce me and they became my main masturbatory fantasy for a time. It was almost exactly a year after my 1st sexual experience that I had my 1st homoerotic experience. I camped out on a hot July night with Ron, a 17 year old neighborhood pal. He had swiped some bourbon and Playboy mags from his Dad and I contributed a pack of Winston cigarettes I swiped from my Mom. We both got a little loopy on the whiskey and while we both talked about how we'd love to fuck the Playboy centerfold, he asked me out of the blue if I had ever beat my meat. I said yes and he asked if I had ever made any jizz when I jacked off. I said yes to that too. It was then that he suggested we should both get naked and watch each other jack off. It seemed weird to me, but very naughty, just as smoking cigs, drinking whiskey and ogling Playboys was naughty. We stripped naked and were both stroking our cocks and both of us had boners. I noticed the way he was looking at mine. I was not aroused at all by his cock, but I was excited by the naughtiness of it all. Then he suggested that we stroke each other's cocks until we made jizz and imagine/fantasize that it was the centerfolds doing it to us. He said he'd done this with several other boys and knew other boys who did it all the time. I went along with that too, thinking that it wasn't that big of a deal. At this point he produced a jar of vaseline and said it would feel good to grease our dicks with it before we started. He lubed himself and then me. We began stroking each other and I followed his lead. When he started pumping my dick harder and faster, I did the same with his. We both came in less than 2 minutes and he remarked that he'd enjoyed watching me cum and feeling my cum on his hand. I was still a bit weirded out about it but thought to myself that it felt better being jacked of by another guy than it did if I jacked myself off. I crawled back on to my sleeping bag and went to sleep nude. I awoke in the middle of the night to the pleasurable feeling of a mouth sucking my again hard dick. I thought to myself that it felt great and almost as good as when the college girl had sucked me off. Still it was weird and I faked sleeping as he sucked me. I moaned and thrust my cock, fucking his mouth fast and hard and I again came rather quickly. He went back to his sleeping bag and never knew that I had been awake. I heard him moaning a minute or so later and peeped to see him jacking off and cumming again. I wrote it all off as fun but weird. I still felt that it couldn't compare to having the same things done to me by a girl. So no it didn't scar me. It was fun and naughty, but I quickly forgot about it and resumed chasing girls. In my high school years I showered with boys after gym class, football practice etc and I still never got sexuall aroused.

Fast forward 17 years. I am 32 and my wife and I have been swinging with other couples and men for several years. She had a fantasy to watch and help me suck other men and help them suck me. The fantasy turned her on so much that it became more and more appealing to me the more she coaxed me to try it. It was then that I thought of my experience with Ron and remembered that it had been naughty and fun and hadn't turned me gay LOL. But it was a different story this time. I was super turned on when, during a 4some with a couple...he began to stroke my cock as we watched our wives going at it. I returned the favor and soon he was between my legs sucking me as our wives watched and helped. Soon I was sucking him and it felt a hundred times naughtier than anything I'd ever done on my own or with my wife. It was electrifying and liberating. I was hooked on cock forever. Looking back now, I know that if I'd have just "woke up" and sucked Ron's cock that night we camped, I also would have loved it and wanted more cock and also to explore other mm activities. I came to it late, but better late than never :)

Godownonit
Sep 28, 2016, 12:33 AM
I was 12, I think. Sex play with my brother, which ended up with me sucking him off. Didn't know what I was doing, but I loved it.

Didn't suck another dick for many years....and tried to deny that I was Bi. But, I couldn't hold out....so I started sucking every cock I could get about 3 years ago.

So glad I was finally honest with myself - now I can' t get enough.

OkieBoy
Sep 28, 2016, 10:25 AM

What did you do?
Who was it?

I was 15
He was 18
Sucked his cock twice and afterwards I let him bust my butt cherry filling me full to he brim:)
No but afterwards it was a bit awkward as he drove me home.
My cousin

BostonGuy4BiCouples
Sep 28, 2016, 2:04 PM
I was around 11 or 12. It started out with a neighborhood girl, same age. We played in back yard in a tent, did the I'll show you mine if you show me yours game. Then it progressed to I'll touch yours if you touch mine. It was all very exciting, but did not progress beyond both of us playing with our hands. Then two new kids moved in next door. Boy was same age as me and his sister was two years older. We were playing a "dare" game that escalated very quickly from innocent to sexual. Ended up in a group scene where i was the doctor and they were both patients. My first real boobs with her and somehow his mouth ended up around me while I was examining his well developed sister. It was pure heaven.

csreef
Sep 30, 2016, 5:41 PM
I was 11 and he was the son of my Grandmother's neighbor. He was 13.

* I gave him a BJ, and then things got " a bit rough." Did I like it , no. Did it scar me - No.

* When I was 15 I wanted to be with men , as well as with women, but I was confused and had no one to talk to, as I lived in a small town.

* When I was 32 I met a Nurse who was a total Swinger. She told me she was Bi, and that I should explore my sexuality, as not to have any regrets in my life. From that time, forward, I have no regrets, and my life has become a lot more balanced and my creativity has blossomed !

sysper
Oct 1, 2016, 1:10 AM
so glad u met a friend who was supportive of who u are, everybody should meet someone like that sometime in there life
I was 11 and he was the son of my Grandmother's neighbor. He was 13.

* I gave him a BJ, and then things got " a bit rough." Did I like it , no. Did it scar me - No.

* When I was 15 I wanted to be with men , as well as with women, but I was confused and had no one to talk to, as I lived in a small town.

* When I was 32 I met a Nurse who was a total Swinger. She told me she was Bi, and that I should explore my sexuality, as not to have any regrets in my life. From that time, forward, I have no regrets, and my life has become a lot more balanced and my creativity has blossomed !

a2smith09
Oct 2, 2016, 5:13 PM

How old were you when you first had sex? I was 12 and He was 12
How old was the other person? 12 too
What did you do? Oh we were exploring together at summer camp. First started out with mutual jerking sessions, then we jerked each other, then we moved on to blowjobs, really enjoyed those, and even tried anal sex.
Did it scar you mentally? Of course not. Opened up vast new horizons.
Who was it? One of my best friends.

hung4you
Oct 4, 2016, 2:01 PM
I fucked my 1st pussy at 16 and she was extremely horny and kinky. She loved sucking my cock and i asked her why she loved it so much. Not long after that she invited me over to her house as her parents were gone for the weekend and there was another guy whom i had never met before. She wanted to introduce me to the world of cock sucking so to make me feel comfortable he sucked mine 1st and i suppose he was 20 years old, then it was my turn to try it. From the moment my mouth tasted his cock, i was hooked. Before long i learned to love to swallow cum and been doing it for over 40 years.

sysper
Oct 4, 2016, 9:30 PM
she sounded like a special girl.......love people who help other people open there minds

Robin Black
Oct 17, 2016, 7:51 PM
It wasn't exactly an encounter in the sense of being in contact, but I think it sort of counts.
I was about 10 I think, and had only been masturbating for about a year. Anyway, It was a summer day, and I was out walking up a little dry stream bed behind a neighbor's yard. It was the middle of the day, so I knew all the grownups would be at work, and suddenly I got very excited about just dropping my pants and masturbating right there in broad daylight!
Well, I had my jeans and briefs down around my ankles and was jacking as hard as I could, when I happened to glance up and saw the neighbor (who I thought was at work!) standing on the other bank of the stream bed about 6 feet away just watching me. I was immediately embarrassed to death, and started to reach down to pull up my pants, but he said something like "you don't have to do that."
Well, then I didn't know what to do--I just froze. My little 10-year old penis was still sticking out like a little pencil and I know he was staring right at it. He asked me if what I was doing felt good, which seemed like a strange thing for a grownup to ask, but I said yes. Then he asked me if I could "cum" yet. I wasn't sure what that was, but I guessed it had to do with the really good feeling I would get when I played with myself. Then he asked if I thought he should tell my parents what I was doing. I was pretty scared at that point and shook my head.
Well, he said, I won't tell them about this, but first you have to do something for me. I want you to turn around and bend over so I can see your bottom and don't turn around until I say so. Well, I did for what seemed like a long time, but it was probably only a few minutes. He told me I could turn back around then and said, "okay, now I want you to go back to what you were doing until you finish while I watch you."
When I realized I wasn't going to get into trouble, and that somehow I was being encouraged to do something I really wanted to do anyway, it really got me excited, so I went back to my previous activity. It was much more exciting than it had ever been before, because somehow a grownup had not only said it was okay, but had kind of "ordered" me to do it. I felt like I was "obeying" him by masturbating! It didn't take but a few minutes before I was climaxing harder than I ever did before! He could tell my my groaning that I was cumming.
After I finally finished, he asked me if I was through, and I said yes. He said, okay, you can go home now.
He never touched me or tried to get nearer to me than he already was, but looking back on it, I realized that seeing a young boy's rump and smooth pubic area and watching him gratify himself sexually was a kind of sexual "encounter." I saw him a few times after that, but he never said anything about that day--either to me or my parents.
I thought about the experience many times and it always got me excited. I realized how much I enjoyed knowing my sex was exposed to him and he was watching me. It didn't traumatize me in any way, except that years later, I wished that he had come down there and participated in a more physical way.

pole_smoker
Oct 17, 2016, 9:20 PM
It wasn't exactly an encounter in the sense of being in contact, but I think it sort of counts.
I was about 10 I think, and had only been masturbating for about a year. Anyway, It was a summer day, and I was out walking up a little dry stream bed behind a neighbor's yard. It was the middle of the day, so I knew all the grownups would be at work, and suddenly I got very excited about just dropping my pants and masturbating right there in broad daylight!
Well, I had my jeans and briefs down around my ankles and was jacking as hard as I could, when I happened to glance up and saw the neighbor (who I thought was at work!) standing on the other bank of the stream bed about 6 feet away just watching me. I was immediately embarrassed to death, and started to reach down to pull up my pants, but he said something like "you don't have to do that."
Well, then I didn't know what to do--I just froze. My little 10-year old penis was still sticking out like a little pencil and I know he was staring right at it. He asked me if what I was doing felt good, which seemed like a strange thing for a grownup to ask, but I said yes. Then he asked me if I could "cum" yet. I wasn't sure what that was, but I guessed it had to do with the really good feeling I would get when I played with myself. Then he asked if I thought he should tell my parents what I was doing. I was pretty scared at that point and shook my head.
Well, he said, I won't tell them about this, but first you have to do something for me. I want you to turn around and bend over so I can see your bottom and don't turn around until I say so. Well, I did for what seemed like a long time, but it was probably only a few minutes. He told me I could turn back around then and said, "okay, now I want you to go back to what you were doing until you finish while I watch you."
When I realized I wasn't going to get into trouble, and that somehow I was being encouraged to do something I really wanted to do anyway, it really got me excited, so I went back to my previous activity. It was much more exciting than it had ever been before, because somehow a grownup had not only said it was okay, but had kind of "ordered" me to do it. I felt like I was "obeying" him by masturbating! It didn't take but a few minutes before I was climaxing harder than I ever did before! He could tell my my groaning that I was cumming.
After I finally finished, he asked me if I was through, and I said yes. He said, okay, you can go home now.
He never touched me or tried to get nearer to me than he already was, but looking back on it, I realized that seeing a young boy's rump and smooth pubic area and watching him gratify himself sexually was a kind of sexual "encounter." I saw him a few times after that, but he never said anything about that day--either to me or my parents.
I thought about the experience many times and it always got me excited. I realized how much I enjoyed knowing my sex was exposed to him and he was watching me. It didn't traumatize me in any way, except that years later, I wished that he had come down there and participated in a more physical way.
That's creepy and disturbing. You should have told your parents or the police what had happened. People like that sick fuck belong in prison.

OlderBC1
Oct 19, 2016, 3:17 AM
My first time wasn't the nice stories y'all told. I was 10 in 1966 & dad decided we were moving back to the old Plantation house in PA. This when a girl in catholic school & I were really starting to seriously like each other. I was hacked! We eventually married. Anyway, my buddy down a dirt road on the other side of the Drake Highway used to like going down by this frog pond with me. We'd pull our pants down to our ankles & he loved watching me jack off my bigger dick. It was a thick, uncut5" already at that time. Big balls too. I used to cum in two huge long squirts of cum that'd easily cover your face. His eyes would be riveted on my spewing dick while he jerked his cock faster. Before I came, I asked him if he wanted to suck each other's dicks, since he liked looking at mine the whole time? He said no.
Anyway, One day soon after that I came over & his dad wanted to take me to the nearest fire tower. I said ok, so off we went. He always kept beer in that old station wagon. We had a few bottles of Stroh's & after some 30-45 minutes, I really had to pee! Well, being big for my age at 10 didn't help me that day. I couldn't hold it forever, & it shot out of me & I couldn't stop it. Vinyl seats though. He made me pull my pants & shorts down so as not to get the seat wet. After dropping them to my ankles, he stared at my unusually big for a 10 year old uncut dick. He got sorta mean & scary at that point & made me jack off to get my dick hard. But it was never hard enough. So he grabbed my thick 5" cock & jerked it & pounded it really hard! My balls got huge & my dick was so hard it really hurt. I was scared for my life! I wondered, honestly, if I'd ever see my family again? We were so far out in the middle of nowhere, we past the lil arrow sign reading " The Boonies" an hour ago! So, we finally got to the fire tower, where they keep a lookout for forest fires from high up in the tower. He parked the car, & slid over close to me." Sorry I got mad before. I didn't mean to scare you. You want me to suck your dick? It'll sure make it feel good?! You gotta big dick for a boy your age." I was shocked & dumbfounded...but starting to get turned on. " Can I suck your dick? You want me to suck it? I promise, it'll feel really good!?" " OK, I guess it would? I wondered what getting my dick sucked off would feel like?" ( I'd hit puberty At Saint Mary's before leaving for PA) He bent down & sucked it wonderfully...exactly four fucking strokes! Seriously? I moaned oh oh oh oh with every sucking stroke of that wonderful mouth. At one point, he got on all fours & asked if I'd rather fuck him in the ass instead? I really liked his daughter Tina, so I said, " I'll tell you what. Lay with your head down that way & finish sucking me off, & I'll suck you off this time & every Saturday for a month if you get your daughter Tina to take all her cloths off for me?!" He looked at me really funny. But he wouldn't do it. I even consoled him & tried to pull him down & touched his huge dick as well. 10" long, but oddly enough, it looked exactly like mine!? shape proportions, everything. He left his hard dick sticking out, as I did when we got outta the car to pee before climbing the ladder up into the fire tower. After that, he took me home, but he was really mad at me. Asshat. The rest of the story was just parents arguing, fixing blame (on me!?) & loosing a friend.
I suppose my way of trying to stay alive at that time, then dealing with it mentally is what made me like dicks & ass fucking? At first, anyway, Idk?..

chances
Oct 19, 2016, 3:30 AM
older bc1, that was interesting, glad i read it.

OlderBC1
Oct 19, 2016, 3:42 AM
Thanks. I left out some things, but it wasn't easy to talk about till now. After writing a couple hot sex books no one wanted, some sci-fi, etc they sorta did, well, I guess made it a lil easier to discuss.

Tungtwat
Oct 20, 2016, 6:26 PM
I was about 8 or 9, I saw a man from the area in a public toilet taking a pee. He had what to me was a very big cock, (peter or dick). I just watched him pee till he finished, I just stood and stared, he turned buttoning up a saw me looking.. I met him a few days later working in his garage . He asked where I was heading and was I in a hurry . I said no. He said I want to ask you something. Were you looking at my cock the other day you seemed to be staring at it . I never saw one that big before. Would you like to see it now I just nodded. Come in the garage with me and I did . He closed and locked the door, then turned opened his pant taking out his cock Here get a good look he said while putting a hand on my shoulder gently pushing me to my knees. Touch it , as I reached out my hand his hand pulled me toward his almost erect cock I started to speak it slipped into my open mouth I had my first taste of adult cock and the same day a taste of his cum some of which was swallowed This started a fairly long period of my sucking his cock and after some weeks he added a friend to aour sessions

jdavis197833
Nov 2, 2016, 1:22 PM
My first time was with my brother when I was around 11 and he was 13. Jerked each other and rubbed our cocks together. My first time being fucked was by a much older neighbor when I was 13. Him fucking me was something I begged for and did not feel scarred by it or feel it was wrong. We used to go to the beach together a lot and while goofing around I brushed against his cock a few times accidentally, and then a few times on purpose until I realized he was hard. I told him I could help him with that and he nervously laughed but I kept on and finally told him I would not tell anyone ever . We ended up doing it in his van on a dead end road near where I lived and it was so hot.

BigAlNYC
Nov 2, 2016, 6:46 PM
First time playing with another boy was with a slightly older friend (about 2 years older than me) while we were at a summer cottage for a week. He was 13 and I was 11. He later came out as gay, while I have been bi, but involved with women, all of my adult life. We talked a lot about sex, examined each other's dicks, did some mutual masturbation (first time I ever saw someone ejaculate), did a tiny amount of sucking (but not to any completion), swam and slept naked, and even cuddled and kissed.

He actually rather awkwardly "apologized" to me many years later. Which I told him was completely unnecessary, and that I remembered to whole thing very warmly, was glad we did it, and was only sorry that we were a little too young and timid to know how to go a little further.

First time I ever had a full out sexual experience with a man was when I was 18 and sucked off a guy who was slightly older (I'd guess about 4 or 5 years) in an adult theater (remember those?). I described it fully in the sex in a cinema thread. I loved it. But then I started playing with me in their 40s and found I had a real preference for men that age. Still do, although I'm older than that now myself!

Clancy
Mar 3, 2017, 2:31 AM
Looking back I was five years old living in key West Florida, my dad was in the military. I had a friend who was a boy and we were around the same age.we would always sneak off and hide somewhere nobody could find us and we took turns sucking each others dicks. Sometimes I would start and sometimes he would start. I remember one day we went to one of our spots and I offered to suck him first. I was on my knees and I pulled down his shorts just enough to expose his dick. I put it in my mouth and twirreled it around in my mouth, I then started sucking it but I don't remember if we were able to get hard or not. We must have liked it because we did this everyday for three years until I had to move. I love women and prefer women but I also am attracted to certain types of cocks and asses only...both have to be shaved.

bw299
Mar 4, 2017, 10:33 PM

How old were you when you first had sex? 13
How old was the other person? 15
What did you do? I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum.
Did it scar you mentally? Absolutely not.
Who was it? My 2nd cousin

My first time with a girl I was 15 and so was she. We were classmates. Her pussy was adicting.

eager4cum
Apr 3, 2017, 10:53 AM
How old were you when you first had sex? 12
How old was the other person? 12
What did you do? I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. he then sucked mine and swallowed my cum
Did it scar you mentally? Absolutely not, unless you consider forever wanting to suck his cock again as a scar.
Who was it? My boyhood friend 2 doors down the street.

tommyswing
Apr 6, 2017, 4:31 PM
I was 6 or 7 I sucked an older boys cock, I didn't need much coaxing, and found it immensely pleasurable.

BiGuyInHouston
Apr 7, 2017, 1:50 PM
I know now how wrong it was. I was 13 and he was in his late 50's. He touched me at his house and for the life of me I could not resist and became totally erect and began leaking. The next time he showed me his and I just naturally leaned over and sucked it. It progressed more and more from one level to the next. I think it was when I talked him into cuming in my mouth is where I was sold on sucking cock. I saw him until I was 21 and I must have swallowed a thousand loads of his. Still a memory I love. I am 50 now and still love older men. Just the thought of sucking on that older bull cock.

lizard-lix
Apr 7, 2017, 5:34 PM
We were both 11, best friends, it just happened, from talking to jerking off together to jerking each other off to sucking each other's cock. We kept it up for 7 years, being others in when we could.

The only scars were from not having more and the humiliation of getting caught by our parents!

We are still friends today, 49 years later!

csreef
Apr 7, 2017, 6:31 PM
Hard to remember my age for sure, but I was somewhere between 7 or 8 years old and he was around 30. He lived next door and I used to play with his daughter. One day I went over to play, but his daughter and wife were out shopping for the day. At one point, when times were tough, we lived in a trailer park, most of the trailers were to small to have bathrooms, so the trailer park had public restrooms and showers. I had been fascinated by all the cocks I'd see and used to jackoff thinking about what it would be like to touch them, get them hard and suck one. With that background, sex and cocks were always on my mind. With that in mind, when the neighbor invited me in for a coke, I said sure. It was a hot summer, so we were both wearing white t-shirts and short baggy swim trunks. I came in and sat on the sofa, he brought me a coke and sat down next to me. When ha sat down, his trunks rode up and I could see the head of his cock and the outline on his shafte. I tried not to stare, but I wanted to touch it and I couldn't stop thinking and looking at it. I got hard and my little cock was tenting my trunks. He noticed and had gotten really hard. He asked if I wanted to touch him and I said yeas. He slid his trunks down and and I thought how wonderful his cock looked. He said he had some magazines he thought I'd like. He got up and got them. The magazines were pictures of guys sucking each other. He had me stand up and then he slid my trunks down and I was rock hard, not very big, but very hard. He started to stroke my cock and squeezed a small drop of precum out and licked it off, he said it tasted so good, he started to suck me then when I thought I was going to cum, he stopped and said io sit down. I sat down and started to stroke his cock. He squeezed a huge drop of precum out and I licked it up, it tasted so good. He then asked if I wanted to suck him, it had been all I was thinking about and I started to suck him. At one point he said he was going to cum and he did. He filled my little mouth with cum and I naturally swallowed it all, it tasted so good. He told me I was a really good cocksucker, I was glad, I really liked sucking him and it felt so natural. He had me stand up again and he squeezed another drop of precum from me and licked it off, then he started to really suck my cock. I came pretty quickly, but was too young to shoot a load. My whole body shook, I thought my legs were going to buckle. We did this for about 5 or 6 years until we moved away. By then, I knew I was born to suck cocks. He never knew it, but his daughter was the first girl to give me a blow job.

Your next door neighbor should be put in Prison with all the other child Molesters , and be made to rot there for about 40 years...