PDA

View Full Version : Kinsey rating

Bottomhubby
Apr 5, 2018, 7:58 AM
What's your Kinesy rating?

Bottomhubby
Apr 5, 2018, 8:02 AM
I am a 4 if given a choice between a hard stud or a sluty gal I want her to watch me be used by him. I wouldn't turn down a cum filled pussy though.

monaohio
Apr 5, 2018, 8:22 AM
mine is 5 and that number is not on your poll

csreef
Apr 5, 2018, 11:40 AM
My Number moves with how I feel...Think about that!

Bottomhubby
Apr 5, 2018, 4:34 PM
mine is 5 and that number is not on your poll

Yes I forgot the "5" that best describes me.

Cgb32
Apr 5, 2018, 4:50 PM
I'm a two.

CurEUs_Male
Apr 5, 2018, 6:24 PM
Ummm, I'm probably a 2 most of the time...

But why is this set up for only part of the scale? 0? 5? 6? all valid options in Kinsey

elmwood7
Apr 6, 2018, 5:25 AM
I'm a 3. Since I was a teen.

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 6, 2018, 7:20 AM
Given that I'm more open and desirous of sexual activities than I was when I first 'took' the test', I thought I might now lean a little farther towards the higher numbers. But I still fall right in the middle - equal parts hetero and homosexual.

That's ok -- it's all fun!!!

NakedInSeattle
Apr 6, 2018, 2:13 PM
The Kinsey rating is 1 to 6, by the way.

Bottomhubby
Apr 7, 2018, 7:54 AM
The Kinsey rating is 1 to 6, by the way.
Yes I know please forgive me I was just slightly above tipsy when I posted this.

whistle1
Apr 7, 2018, 4:59 PM
Up until a few years ago, I was probably a "0". I'd say that I'm now maybe a 1 or 2.

delpark
Apr 9, 2018, 5:34 PM
I'd say a 5.

sysper
Apr 9, 2018, 6:10 PM
1 point below bi whatever that is

cornholejoe
Apr 9, 2018, 8:21 PM
i would say a 2 still like women better

jimisbi
May 2, 2018, 10:44 PM
I'm a 5.

SlowNEZ
May 3, 2018, 4:36 AM
I vary between 2 and 4, however when I meet the guy who’s the star of my fantasies, I’ll become a 5.

Stinger78
May 3, 2018, 8:42 AM
I just now finished taking the Kinsey test at http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/, and it said I was a 2. 'Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

Prosound16
May 3, 2018, 12:32 PM
I took the same test. And it said im a 3 and its true

ohbimale
May 4, 2018, 12:33 PM
I am a 5.

sysper
May 4, 2018, 7:24 PM
is it 0-6 or 1-7?

CurEUs_Male
May 4, 2018, 8:00 PM
0-6;
Originally it was based on an idea (Kinsey) that you had 0 homosexuality, and built from there. Somehow. slightly, more than slightly, and then 50/50 were the 1,2,3 descriptions, and of course down the other side 4,5,6... leaving 3 in the center.

Base 7 math? even early computers use 8 bits for data.

Probably flawed, but as a 7 point scale it has stuck. 0-6.

sysper
May 4, 2018, 9:35 PM
thanks, i guess that would make me about a 1.5-2. makes sense to be an odd number cause u want 1 number that is equally bi with an equal number both str8 & gay.

CurEUs_Male
May 5, 2018, 11:03 AM
Except that over the years, people have realized one key thing - Bi is not a mid point between two ends, it is an orientation all unto itself. Sure it has aspects of straight and gay/lesbian attractions, but it is also quite different from both (talking with straight people and gay people really prove that point).

MorThan7
May 5, 2018, 1:46 PM
Where do you go to learn what the numbers mean?

dman8888
May 5, 2018, 7:17 PM
I'm a 2.
M age 50 in Syracuse, NY, area in US

HCTraveler
May 6, 2018, 1:11 AM
I am a 2 also!

Delbch
May 6, 2018, 9:40 AM
2 here

delpark
May 6, 2018, 1:24 PM
Where do you go to learn what the numbers mean?

Click on the link in post #18 and it will open a page with a test. Answer the questions and submit them. Your result and the scale will be shown.

Midwest72
May 8, 2018, 6:40 PM
2 also- not surprising

jem_is_bi
May 10, 2018, 9:30 PM
I took the test in the post by stringer78 and was rated a 4. That is close to 5 that I feel best describes me.

Bothsidesnow73
May 11, 2018, 3:51 AM
3, about what I expected

JohnnyBisexual
May 11, 2018, 1:29 PM
I am unquestionably a 2. I love to suck cock, but I also love pussy. In general I am far more attracted to a clothed woman than to a clothed man.

pole_smoker
May 12, 2018, 6:34 AM
We are both 3's.

DLBCarry
May 16, 2018, 4:51 PM
3 of course

Argent 11
May 17, 2018, 8:09 AM
Since I had been involved sexually the last semester of college with my roommate who introduced me to the joys of M/M intimacy, I would have to say I am a solid 3. We did everything two men could possibly do sexually then, although I must admit if I were to be fortunate enough to meet the right guy now? I could easily slip into being a 4 or 5.

iwearcottonpanties
May 17, 2018, 9:32 AM
I was rated a 3

Green Domains
May 17, 2018, 5:36 PM
That's hard to answer because on the scale of 1 to 6, I am a 2 when it comes to emotional relationships, but a 4 when it comes to sexual relationships. So, I guess that makes me a 3? But if I had to choose one, I'd say I am a 4.

sysper
May 18, 2018, 8:36 AM
similar feelings. i have no interest in getting involved romantically with a guy. definately a 0 there. but when it comes to sexual attraction it depends on my mood but it's usually 1 or the other nothing really in between.
That's hard to answer because on the scale of 1 to 6, I am a 2 when it comes to emotional relationships, but a 4 when it comes to sexual relationships. So, I guess that makes me a 3? But if I had to choose one, I'd say I am a 4.

sysper
May 18, 2018, 8:40 AM
how fortunate for u! i'm so glad u had such a great opportunity to learn something new, & to have some unexpected fun! college is such a great place to explore sexually. i often fantasize i'm back in college & me & my roomate are very free with each other sexually. behind closed doors who would know? unless someone was peeking in! but then we could invite him in too :)
Since I had been involved sexually the last semester of college with my roommate who introduced me to the joys of M/M intimacy, I would have to say I am a solid 3. We did everything two men could possibly do sexually then, although I must admit if I were to be fortunate enough to meet the right guy now? I could easily slip into being a 4 or 5.

D2227s
May 21, 2018, 8:18 AM
2... my mother had me tested. 😁

sinanju69
May 31, 2018, 4:37 PM
My Kinsey rating is a 2.

xvet20
Jun 2, 2018, 4:57 PM
right now a 2 but definitely starting to lean more towards 4 or 5

Avalokita
Jul 9, 2018, 2:51 AM
On first filling out my info, I selected 1; but, after further consideration I think that 3 is a better indicator of my preferences--it really has grown on me over the years.

mac_46_46
Jul 15, 2018, 7:52 AM
I rated out as a 3. In the past 6 or 7 years or so the only sex (other than jackingoff) I have had has been sucking cock and getting sucked by other men.

a2smith09
Jul 15, 2018, 8:38 AM
I always test out as a 2 on these. I’ll bet I’m bumping up real close to a 3 though. I’ve always been sexually attracted to and enjoyed sex with both sexes. I have a strong desire to have sex with both sexes and if I go a longer period of time without having sex with one particular sex then my desire for that sex can get overwhelming.

Vcorn80
Aug 8, 2018, 9:16 AM
Couldn’t agree more! Sometimes the urges swing one way or another.

Realist
Aug 8, 2018, 10:49 AM
There's an old posting, regarding one's Kinsey rating, someone called the "Pendulum Effect"

While some may feel their rating is a solid, unmoving, number, some of us feel that our rating is fluid and moveable, according to the degree of electricity, generated during a relationship.

As a life-long bisexual, I've never been less than a one, or more than maybe a 5.3572, but there have been times when the scale was moved far from my Kinsey rating, of 3.

My theory is: So much depends on a lover/partner's magnetism and their compatibility.

For example, Even though I was bisexual when I married, I was totally in love with my 1st wife. And, during that marriage, I rarely ever felt the desire to be with another male. (I said, RARELY, I was tempted a few times, but had no problem resisting) Sadly, we divorced for other reasons and, until recently, I've never felt so close to any lady.

I am presently in an ideal relationship with both genders, with whom I share a magnificent life of both love and sexual passion. (It's especially remarkable, considering my age!) But, when I am with him, my Kinsey scale is pretty-much off the high end. When I'm with her, I feel like an ardent and natural-born heterosexual fellow!

Thus, the Pendulum Theory fits me, perfectly!

I think, unless one is solidly gay, or heterosexual, that theory would fit most of us.

biwmtrucker44
Aug 8, 2018, 11:56 AM
I just now finished taking the Kinsey test at http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/, and it said I was a 2. 'Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

I got a 3 I am just as Gay as I am Streight

sysper
Aug 8, 2018, 9:12 PM
i have heard of this too though not by that name & i guess that's a normal thing. which is good because that's what happens to me lol! although in my case i think being with the right women would work better in bringing me closer to heterosexuality than being with a man would bring me closer to homosexuality. only reason i say this is because i have no interest in checking out guys. but checking out women...mmm... then again i have no experiance with men so i will find out alot once i do.could be anything from an eyeopener to a new pleasure to wondering what i ever saw in the same sex.
There's an old posting, regarding one's Kinsey rating, someone called the "Pendulum Effect"

While some may feel their rating is a solid, unmoving, number, some of us feel that our rating is fluid and moveable, according to the degree of electricity, generated during a relationship.

As a life-long bisexual, I've never been less than a one, or more than maybe a 5.3572, but there have been times when the scale was moved far from my Kinsey rating, of 3.

My theory is: So much depends on a lover/partner's magnetism and their compatibility.

For example, Even though I was bisexual when I married, I was totally in love with my 1st wife. And, during that marriage, I rarely ever felt the desire to be with another male. (I said, RARELY, I was tempted a few times, but had no problem resisting) Sadly, we divorced for other reasons and, until recently, I've never felt so close to any lady.

I am presently in an ideal relationship with both genders, with whom I share a magnificent life of both love and sexual passion. (It's especially remarkable, considering my age!) But, when I am with him, my Kinsey scale is pretty-much off the high end. When I'm with her, I feel like an ardent and natural-born heterosexual fellow!

Thus, the Pendulum Theory fits me, perfectly!

I think, unless one is solidly gay, or heterosexual, that theory would fit most of us.

Long Duck Dong
Aug 9, 2018, 9:45 AM
As a fixed point, I am attracted to males and females but its fluid in that it changes each day depending on what side of whose bed I get out of..... or if the cats move and let me out of bed.
If I had a choice between a male with a vagina and a female with a penis, I would drift more towards the female as I can relate to them more as a person and the desire to yield and surrender can be stronger than the desire to mount and ride.

Philbsub
Aug 15, 2018, 8:15 AM
2 what I expected