PDA

View Full Version : Attraction

wolfcamp
Jul 14, 2008, 10:58 PM
Saturday the GF and I spent the day driving home from New Mexico to Wyoming, and we stopped at Taos for a late breakfast. We entered the downtown restaurant and were seated by the host, a tall, thin, and somewhat attractive man, dressed in all black, and probably in his early 50s. I ordered my food, and then got up to visit the restroom. I stopped at the host's desk to ask where that might be, and he very pleasantly gave me directions. After I returned to our table, the host came over to see if we needed anything. This happened several times, and he caught my eye with a subtle, knowing look. It was then that I started to look at him closer. I'm a little dense sometimes, but it was only then that I saw that he was probably gay. I found him attractive, which surprised me, and he was definitely interested in me. I've only experienced an attraction to another guy maybe two other times. I also realized that he was very similar in looks to one of those two other guys. So it seems I have a "type" that I am attracted to.

We finished eating and my GF excused herself to the ladies' room. The host came immediately to the table to take care of our bill, which I thought was a little unusual because that is usually taken care of by the waitress. He was very attentive, and asked if we were just traveling through, but did nothing inappropriate. As we left, he gave me a very pleasant smile and cocked his head as if to acknowledge me in a special way. I wondered later if my GF noticed. I have to say that there was a definite mutual attraction. It was flattering, but also a little disconcerting. It's not something that happens very often, and it's not something I'm used to. I have to say I liked it. If it had been different circumstances, well, I wonder........

HighEnergy
Jul 14, 2008, 11:10 PM
My bi friend and I were out to lunch once, and the waiter was very attentive to him and very *flaming* around us. I love to watch people and observe what they are up to. I noticed that the flaming behaviour was only directed towards my friend and he was your average waiter at every other table. My friend commented on how obvious he was, and I had to point out it was a show for him only. Of course, he'd like to know what it is about him that sets off everyone's gaydar, but even I can't put my finger on it, but he does.

So yes Virginia...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 15, 2008, 12:40 AM
Is there BiDar for us women too? I had never been open about being Bi before I got married, and never gave any indication to my Ex Husband that I looked at women in a secretly sexual way. (Would have gotten my friggin head beaten in..:(
Women have always been attracted to me, and the Ex always took note of this even tho I never made a first move or gave any indication that I Had been BI.

He'd say, "She's awful friendly isnt she? She doesnt cuddle up to Me like that" lol
Once when we were going to Disneyland, we went to the IHOP"s very close to there. The waitress seemed to take an Immediate liking to me and paid me alot of attention. She asked me with a sweet smile what I would like, and made it a point to touch my shoulder, and ran her hand down my long hair. She went to his side of the table and said, "You?"
When she brought my plate she bent down, placed it on the table gently and said, "There you go honey" (And it was a good sized portion too!)

Mike's she just kinda plopped it down there in front of him. She brought a pitcher of ice tea for him so she wouldnt have to keep coming back. My pepsi she kept filled the whole time we were there..lol
A couple of minutes later she came back and said, "Anything else I can get you, Gorgeous?" (I almost looked behind me to see who the hell she was Talking to)
I asked if they had any strawberry or plum jelly. She said they were out, but to hang on just a second. When she came back, she brought a Beautiful little sauce bowl filled with homemade orange marmalade that she had brought from home!
She winked and said "This is my Personal favorite, but I'll share with you"

You could've picked Mike's jaw up off the table..LMAO.
She barely looked at him the whole time, and was always very sweet to me..:}
He says "I think that one Likes you"
I just laughed it off saying it was just my "Matronly Figure"
Little did he know she slipped me her phone number....;)
Cat

**Peg**
Jul 15, 2008, 8:32 AM
Is there BiDar for us women too?

yes :bigrin:

FalconAngel
Jul 15, 2008, 8:00 PM
I also realized that he was very similar in looks to one of those two other guys. So it seems I have a "type" that I am attracted to.

I suspect that most of us have a "type". I know that I do and I've only seen my type of guy a few times.
One in particular was a very cute Asian busboy that I saw at one of the local Chinese restaurants. Unfortunately, because it was a dinner ride with the club that I used to ride with, there wasn't anything that I could do about it.

Shame, really, because if I weren't with the club, I would have tried to talk to him and find out if he was interested.