PDA

View Full Version : Birthday sex

wyrd_truth
Aug 30, 2009, 9:36 PM
Okay, since my birthday has come and gone I was wondering about some of the best birthday sex some of you have ever gotten or any mishaps that happened from your significant other or others. Like we'll laugh about this a few years from now...or an awwww moment...or even "Well, Doc, it happened like this..."

codybear3
Aug 30, 2009, 9:54 PM
Happy late birthday... We were too busy partying to have birthday sex but my babe put frosting on her nipples and I got to lick it off...:paw::paw:

roy m cox
Aug 31, 2009, 1:25 AM
ahh well happy happy b day and a nice pat on the butt :bigrin: ahh me and my boyfriend had very happy birthday sex and let me tell ya it was fun
first he and i went to are fav restraint and had a lot of good food then we went home and started watching some movies heh this if the fun part i accidentally spilled some beer on him got it all over his tee shirt :bigrin: so i pulled it off him and he was like so you want to play thay way hunh he got me down on the floor and striped me hehe i don't know wear the frosting came from but he spread it all over me and him and i had know idya frosting makes a good lube but he used it like one hehe we had so much fun that whole night we ended up getting more beer and got wasted , heh the next day i was so sticky from all the frosting i was going to take a shower but he and i both started to lick each other but we both took a shower and got cleaned up ,, that was so much fun tho :):):):)

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride: