Register

All Blog Entries

1. Finally got the wife to participate in a 3some

New Years Eve, My wife and I invited my suck buddy over but she doesn't know we have man sex all the time. After dinner we sat in the living room and played truth or dare. The game quickly turned to sex, after some revealing revelations the wife had to prove she would suck my cock in front of my buddy. Being a little drunk she said fine I'll prove it so i pulled down my pants and she swallowed my whole cock. while sucking my cock my buddy was rubbing his cock inside his pants and the wife saw that. She started rubbing her pussy and motioned for Bobby to join us. I told her it was OK as i have been begging her for yrs to let us play with another guy. He got naked and she was in awe at his cock, his big hairy cock was fully erect. Bobby has always wanted to fuck my wife and tonight it was going to happen. He slid his tool between her lips and and she moaned in enjoyment. While sucking Bobby, i eased her out of her jeans and went to work eating her pussy. Before long she said stop, if we are going to do this i don't want the couch fucked up. So we all 3 went to our bedroom so we all finished getting naked and continued our oral pleasures and before too long she kept saying someone better fuck me, so we switched positions and i got on my back she on top sucking me and me licking her clit. Bobby slid his cock into her soaked pussy and began to pound her as his balls slapped my face with every thrust. It wasn't long before she had an intense orgasm that filled my face with her juice. He let loose a load that would choke a horse and his cum started leaking out of her and i was only too glad to catch it. I slid out from under her and slid my cock into her hungry pussy as Bobby positioned himself in front of the wife where she licked his cum off his cock, the wife let loose another sloppy orgasm as i pounded her hard. I let loose my load and by now she was really vocal load and she said that was fucking awesome. Then i was surprised when she still wanted to play the game. Bobby was fully hard again by now when she said, suck his cock. So i slid his cock all the way in and deep throated it. That really turned her on and she was bat shit crazy horny and wanted more fucking, so Bobby started fucking her again while she worked on getting me hard again. After he blew another load i finished the job filling her well fucked pussy with every drop i could muster. She then rolled over and passed out, Bobby got dressed and left and I went to bed. New Years morning the wife was kinda quite when i asked her what was wrong, she said she was sorry and i explained to her that i have wanted to do that for ever and no need to feel sorry. She then admitted she had an awesome time and would like to continue every so often. I agreed.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. DEEPTHROATING... EQUALLY HOT AND SEXY TO GIVE, RECEIVE OR JUST WATCH?

I love watching deepthroat videos of both gay and straight and I recently figured out how to do it myself on a dildo but haven't yet had a chance to try it on a real cock but I find that I get as hard practicing the skill as I get when this skill is being used on me or if I'm practicing having something down my throat like my 8-inch red jelly practice dildo balls deep... I guess I'm wondering how many of us there are here who have the skill and your feelings about it and I'm very much looking forward to having my first cock deep throated shooting a load to coat my throat.. mmmmmm
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Found a road buddy

This past week has been hell, weather delays for flights long work days. Layed over in a Hotel for 2 days makes a guy crazy. So i got my work out clothes on and headed for the workout center. On the treadmill was a older guy with a body identical to mine, trying to lose a little waist line. Before long we were talking about our travel frustrations and other topics. After i finished i said well i'm done only thing left to do is shower and have some drinks. He asked what i had and i told him i'm a Bourbon man. Since it was Sunday in Minnesota he didn't have any booze. I said well if its not too weird you can come to my room and join me. He accepted and we went to my room and i poured some stiff drinks. Sitting there he noticed an enema kit in my suit case, he commented Mmmm like to keep yourself clean. I said of course, i feel dirty unless i have a couple enemas a day. Still in his workout clothes i could tell he was getting aroused as we talked about private things we do when we are alone. Feeling comfortable he asked do i play with toys. I said i never leave home without my latex buddy. He then asked if i ever had the real thing, after 3 stiff drinks i thought what the hell, i said i prefer the real thing. I knew where this conversation was going; I could see he was getting hard and said he is Bi and loves Man touch. Both of us were rubbing our cocks through our shorts when i asked to see his cock. He pulled down his shorts and holy cow what a nice cock, he said you can touch it, i reached down and stroked his cock and balls and suggested a shower 1st. We got naked and while in the shower we washed each others cock and balls and he really concentrated on making sure my ass was really clean. At -10 degrees and snowing like crazy we were content in my room getting ready to play. By the time we got out of the shower we both had raging hardons. His 7 inch thick cock was so hard i couldn't wait to swallow his cock. He said he had a 5 day load and i said don't worry I'll fix that. I couldn't wait to milk his load, and he shot his load down my throat. We got up and made another beverage and relaxed on the bed stroking him getting him hard again while he sucked my cock. Not too long and he was stiff as a tree, i told him i needed a good fucking. He rimmed me for a while and i brought out the lube and I lubed up his cock and my ass, assumed my position on my back as he guided his cock into my hungry ass. After 20 minutes he had me in every position and was very good fucking. It wasn't long before i blew my load while riding him and once my cum covered his chest he pushed me off grabbed my head and rubbed my face in my cum and then he licked it off my face. He got up grabbed me and stood me up along side the bed, bent me over and continued to ravage my man pussy. He asked me if he could cum in me and i said hell ya, after a few more intense trusts he blew his load deep in me. After cumming he just parked it there for a few minutes before he began to get soft. He pulled out and we showered once again. I offered him the chance to stay the night and he accepted. The next morning we had another round of raunchy sex before we headed to the airport. What started out as a week from hell turned out to be pretty good.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Looking for freinds

Im looking to meet bi guys in the plymouth ind area
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Just want to meet more herpes & STD friends

This is the herpes virus dating site and you cannot find the people who are healthy, it is just find the herpes people [SIZE=4][B][URL="http://www.herpeshookupsite.com/"]hook up herpes singles [/URL] [/B][/SIZE]live with herpes and STD, You need to get along with some herpes singles or couples outside the body and there are no known cases of anyone getting herpes from a toilet seat or a towel or anything like that.
  6. Play

I want to play with your daughter as dad watches his little girl make my cock disappear down her neck while I spread her young cunt open and suck her pussy and ass then watch me take her virginity and she love how my big cock feel stretching her open
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. my area

why is it so hard to find a well hung white male that is a top to make love to another white male at his place. I live in the Youngstown-warren ohio area. and all I see is bottoms in my area. I am horny for a cock to pound me good. please email me on here I will get back to you. I also suck cock with no teeth
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Best Sex Ever!!

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]Ever since my first time having sex with a top, I love having sex with random men at adult theaters! Its nothing new if you already know me, but its literally the only way I have sex with men. Its often very quick and easy too! Tasting a man's precum while sucking his cock really turns me on. I don't always take it in the ass (especially bareback), but this time i did and it was amazing![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]My favorite NSA was with this one guy at that same theater. It was hot because he made love to me and made me feel sexy and feminine and I never forgot how sensual I felt afterwards. I was sitting in the empty theater around midnight. There were a couple of guys that walked in, but I wasn't attracted to them so I remained seated.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]One guy left, and a few minutes later another guy walked in. He was perfect for quick sex! He was just my type too. Slightly older, stocky built, had a goatee and was kinda bald. Men with that description know how to fuck! I made eye contact with him a couple of times. I stood against the wall a few feet away for him as we waited for the lurker to leave. When he did, I made eye contact with that guy again. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]We moved closer and closer to eachother. I dropped to my knees, unzipped his pants and started sucking on his soft cock. When he got a little harder he pulled me up and walked me to the bench. He sat down and I kneeled in front of him and started sucking his cock again. When he got fully hard he picked up my head and said, "Baby! You're fucking sexy!" while he kissed my neck. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]I sucked his cock again until I tasted his precum and swallowed a little bit of it. I looked up at him and he kissed my neck again telling me how sexy I am and how I sucked good dick. I whispered, "Do you wanna fuck me?" He got up and laid me down on on the foot rest. He started rubbing my legs and my chest and told me how sexy my body is, then he started to put his cock in me. I was so turned on at that point and had to have him in me, so I didn't worry about a condom.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]He put my legs over his shoulders and eased his cock deeper in my ass. He kissed my calves and rubbed my thighs then put my legs around his waist while he leaned in and started to kiss my neck and chest. He moaned and said, "Your ass feels so good" while he breathed heavily on my neck. He caressed my legs and kept kissing my chest and neck. I could feel his cock swell up like he was about to cum. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]We started kissing mouth to mouth until we heard the door buzzer ring. He stopped and was about to get dressed because someone was coming in. I sat up and whispered, keep fucking me! I leaned over and started sucking his cock again until the guy left. I stood up and bent over the foot rest so he could fuck me doggy style. He kissed the back of my neck while he was fucking me then gushed his load deep in my ass. We both gasped and moaned and put our clothes back on. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]That sex was soo good! I have never met a top since then who fucked me as good as that guy did. I felt so feminine afterwards that I went home with his cum still in between my ass. When I got in bed I fingered my ass and ate his cold cum while fantasizing about how good the sex was.
    [/FONT][/COLOR]