Register

All Blog Entries

1. Getting Over Myself - Part III

Unlike him, I wasn't into giving sloppy blow jobs; it would irk me to find my pubic hair matted to me with his saliva and especially when some of it had already started to dry - it made washing up afterward more interesting than I cared for. I reached down and with the pretense of stroking his face to get my fingers good and wet before returning my hand to his ass cheeks... then slipping a finger between them. I knew he didn't mind having his hole rubbed but that's not what I had in mind; I was rubbing it, he was moaning and thrusting into my mouth even more and I waited until he pulled back and used that motion to let my finger go into his ass... right up to the second knuckle. The result was instantaneous; he froze in place and I could feel his ass clamping down on my finger and as if to keep me out but I was already in there. I pulled my finger back, which made him relax then pushed it back in and kinda slowly finger-fucked him and I could feel it in his body that he wasn't happy... but his dick was; I could feel "the tremors" running through his dick that told me that he was getting ready to cum. I kept the pace of my finger easy and resisted the urge to bury it in his ass; the fact that I had long fingers would produce an interesting response but there was no time to fuck with him and as much as I felt he deserved.

He'd stopped trying to get my finger out of his ass; I could tell he was unhappy because he was roughly sucking me and I put a stop to that by pushing my finger just a bit more into him and even wiggling it a not so subtle warning to not be so rough; he got the message but my finger in his ass was getting me closer to the result I wanted. I pushed into him just a tiny bit more until I could feel his prostate - and pressed it. His response was electric; I felt him stiffen and another press had me feeling his cock starting to swell in my mouth; one more press shoved him over the edge and, wow - if I had known that fucking with him like this would make him cum even more than he normally did, I would have "violated" him way before now. It was all I could do to keep up with the cum that was pouring into my mouth and I was so focused on swallowing it that I barely noticed that I was cumming as well but the feeling was muted but that was okay because he now had to deal with my spunk. Every time his dick pulsed, his asshole clamped down on my finger and it kinda hurt but it was worth it and it would teach him not to jerk off before we got together again.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Getting Over Myself - Part II

It was at that point where the "voice" in my head said, "Get over yourself already! You should be glad that he enjoys being with you as much as he does! So what if he jerked off?"

The voice had a point. Finding him was a chore and a half, sorting through and vetting maybe twenty or thirty guys and passing on them before I found him and found him to be suitable. Average kind of guy with a blessedly average cock; I could handle long and thick dicks well enough but this guy was a pleasant change of pace and sucking his six inches was stupidly easy for me and the fact that I could get him off without a lot of hard work just worked for me... until today.

I'm sucking; he's thrusting into my mouth and, in my head, way past the time it normally took him to cum. One of the things I liked about sucking him was how much cum he could give up and a reminder that the size of a guy's balls wasn't a true indicator of how much cum he could bring... and the thought of this had crossed my mind as I sucked his rather small balls and I was pissed because if this wasn't taking as long as it was, I wouldn't be thinking about it. The clock in my head was counting down the seconds remaining; the window was quickly closing and whether he came or not - or if I did or not - I was going to have to cut this short because I'd need to be somewhere else because life doesn't stop for anything.

The part of me that was really enjoying sucking him was waiting for him to cum and was getting as impatient as I already was... but what to do? I'd noticed that I had two hands full of his naked ass and had been almost shoving him into my mouth harder and faster and it clicked in my head; I knew what just might finish him off... and knew that he wasn't going to like it... but time now was of the essence and I couldn't be late.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Getting Over Myself - Part I

He'd wanted to come by for a quick blow job and it made me smile because I remembered the last time he wanted a quickie and how furious we went after each other. But this time was different; The moment I got my face into his crotch, I could tell that he had jerked off before he came over... and I wasn't happy about that because I knew that this "quick blow job" wasn't going to be all that quick. It wasn't that I minded getting into blow jobs that could last thirty minutes or more but I had a small window of time for this and other things to do and as he had said he did as well.

It was hard sucking his dick and the familiar scent of his spunk was still on him and I was distracted by it; how dare he turn a quickie into something other than that? How dare he be sucking me like he didn't have a care in the world and then like he had all the time in the world as well? I could taste whatever he used to jack off with despite washing and I could taste hints of what I thought was lotion and it wasn't pleasant. I was on autopilot sucking him, dimly aware of how good it felt to have him in my mouth again but so distracted that I was actually paying attention to his lack of cock sucking skills as his teeth scraped me here and there or he was sucking on my knob a bit to hard.

It wasn't as if I'd never noticed these things before but I was doing so now because he had the gall to turn a pleasurable thing to do into something like work. Quickie my ass! In other times we'd had quickies, he rarely lasted longer than four or five minutes and if that and as I worked my mouth on him, I got to thinking that he must have been feeling some kind of way about my ability to get him off so quickly and decided to do something about it... and I was pissed; my window to do this in was quickly closing and for a moment I thought about stopping and ruining his moment by saying, "Time's up - I got shit to do!" I'd done this one time before and it was our fault that we had less time than we thought we had but I remember his displeasure when I stopped sucking him and moved away from him before he had a chance to try to keep me in place.

I even thought about biting his dick...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Being a Cocksucker

There's been a lot of posts on this subject, but I just got around to finalizing mine. I'm sure most will agree in principle, but please let me know if I've left anything out.

My COCKSUCKING PHILOSOPHY

1. I ADMIT it ? I'm a cocksucker. It's that simple. From the moment I wake up in the morning I hope that maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll be on my knees in front of a beautiful dick that I will get to wrap my lips around. I say it out loud to myself, several times a day "I am a cocksucker!". It has helped me come to realization that performing fellatio is the definition of sex for me. I love being called a cocksucker because it puts me in my place..

2. The BEAUTY of a cock has power over me. I am entranced, hypnotized, excited and curious at the mere sight of a cock. I can't even get a glimpse of a nice one without feeling my throat ache, my mouth gets wet, and my knees tremble. I have a natural curiosity about cocks and want to adore them..

3. As a cocksucker, I CRAVE and need to serve cocks. My need for cock defines who I am. My mouth was made for cock. The encouragement a cock gives me when it hardens in my mouth as I suck and the thought of a man choosing me as his cocksucker thrills me like nothing else.

4. I REALIZE that sucking cock is a submissive act. That hunger I feel can only be satisfied by having my mouth used to give pleasure. The more I give myself to serving, the more pleasure I give, and therefore get. I appreciate everything that gives me to opportunity to show my submission, like being told what to do, having my head held and mouth fucked, or being shared with one of his buddies.

5. I ALWAYS try to be a better cocksucker. I have practiced taking larger and thicker cocks until I am able to experience the bliss of hugging a big dickhead with the back of my throat while a pair of full balls slap against my chin. No matter how cock-hungry I am, I always take my time and show the proper respect for his cock by licking his shaft and balls all over before taking it in my mouth. Every different cock I suck is a learning experience; getting to know the techniques he likes, every curve, vein, and detail of his dick adds to his satisfaction and mine.

6. Swallowing CUM is my opportunity to show my gratitude for being chosen his cum catcher, and my devotion to pleasing his cock. It is the very best part of being a cocksucker and it makes me feel owned by his cock. I love having to work for a load, but I am grateful to have it on my face, to hold my mouth open for it, or have it squirted deep down my throat. I never brush my teeth afterward because I love the way it reminds me that I am a cocksucker.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Joy of Being a Cocksucker

There's been a lot of posts on this subject, but I just got around to finalizing mine. I'm sure most will agree in principle, but please let me know if I've left anything out.

My COCKSUCKING PHILOSOPHY

1. I ADMIT it ? I'm a cocksucker. It's that simple. From the moment I wake up in the morning I hope that maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll be on my knees in front of a beautiful dick that I will get to wrap my lips around. I say it out loud to myself, several times a day "I am a cocksucker!". It has helped me come to realization that performing fellatio is the definition of sex for me. I love being called a cocksucker because it puts me in my place..

2. The BEAUTY of a cock has power over me. I am entranced, hypnotized, excited and curious at the mere sight of a cock. I can't even get a glimpse of a nice one without feeling my throat ache, my mouth gets wet, and my knees tremble. I have a natural curiosity about cocks and want to adore them..

3. As a cocksucker, I CRAVE and need to serve cocks. My need for cock defines who I am. My mouth was made for cock. The encouragement a cock gives me when it hardens in my mouth as I suck and the thought of a man choosing me as his cocksucker thrills me like nothing else.

4. I REALIZE that sucking cock is a submissive act. That hunger I feel can only be satisfied by having my mouth used to give pleasure. The more I give myself to serving, the more pleasure I give, and therefore get. I appreciate everything that gives me to opportunity to show my submission, like being told what to do, having my head held and mouth fucked, or being shared with one of his buddies.

5. I ALWAYS try to be a better cocksucker. I have practiced taking larger and thicker cocks until I am able to experience the bliss of hugging a big dickhead with the back of my throat while a pair of full balls slap against my chin. No matter how cock-hungry I am, I always take my time and show the proper respect for his cock by licking his shaft and balls all over before taking it in my mouth. Every different cock I suck is a learning experience; getting to know the techniques he likes, every curve, vein, and detail of his dick adds to his satisfaction and mine.

6. Swallowing CUM is my opportunity to show my gratitude for being chosen his cum catcher, and my devotion to pleasing his cock. It is the very best part of being a cocksucker and it makes me feel owned by his cock. I love having to work for a load, but I am grateful to have it on my face, to hold my mouth open for it, or have it squirted deep down my throat. I never brush my teeth afterward because I love the way it reminds me that I am a cocksucker.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A Cocksuckers Night in Heaven

This is a true story from New York City in 1980. I will never forget it.

I moved to the city only two weeks ago, and had sent all my time immersed in my new job. I was now feeling familiar sexual urges tugging at my conscience, and decided that I would be out on the prowl this Saturday night. For me that meant looking for cock to suck.

I went to a bathhouse in the 20?s just below midtown. It may have been the Chelsea Baths, the name isn?t important anymore, but the night would turn out to be one I will never forget. It would be a night in heaven for this cocksucker.

I checked in and got a locker about 9:00PM, a bit early for this crowd, but I intended to make the most of the evening. Naked, with only a pair of flip-flops and a towel, I took myself on a tour of the facilities. Some ten minutes later I walked into a large room that was filled with three foot cubes covered in grey carpet and illuminated by pinpoint spot lights. In the center of the room was a large man leaning back against one of the cubes, visible only from the waist down. His thighs were powerful and and a pair of bull balls and a formidable, even while soft, cock hung from the center. It was so beautiful it made my knees weak.

I took the towel from my waist and started to fold it into a kneepad as I slowly walked toward him. I couldn?t see the upper part of his body at all, but it hardly mattered since I couldn?t take my eyes off his cock. I put my makeshift kneeling pad in front of him and got into position. I looked up for permission to start, but all I could see was the overhead spotlight. I felt a big hand gently rest on my shoulder, which was all I needed.

I nuzzled the bottom of his nut sack and began giving it a good tongue bath. I could feel the texture of his scrotum change as I proceeded to adore his big full balls. My head was spinning now and my mouth craved to be in contact with his cock. I wanted to show my submission and adoration though, so I continues to lick and kiss his shaft all over. I became vaguely aware of other men gathering around, but by now I was lost in my surrender to his cock.

I paused briefly to look at his cock in its full glory. It was hard now and absolutely magnificent in the spotlight. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and gave into my natural cock serving instincts. It filled me with excitement and surrender as I felt my lips, mouth and throat melt around its hardness. Feeling it grow even harder and twitch with pleasure rewarded me with the thrill that sends every cocksucker to heaven. I didn?t stop until it was all the way down my throat, my nose flattened amidst his light brown pubic hair, and his balls against my chin. The joy of being able to accommodate the full length of it was satisfying and in no time I was bobbing my head up and down on it, savoring every detail as it passed through my lips and down my hungry throat. As this went on I could hear the exclamations and groans of the audience as the men watching closed in around me. I felt proud to be serving this beautiful cock.

As I was being cheered on I could feel and taste his pre-cum oozing into my already wet mouth and my excitement grew to the point where I thought I might cum myself. The head of his cock grew even harder and stretched the back of my throat as I briefly held it there between strokes. I could tell he was getting close and I wanted his load more than anything.

Just then he held my head and pulled his cock out of my mouth. Panic came over me. I wanted his cock back in my mouth, but he turned my head to my right and there was another nice hard cock pointing right at my mouth. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head of it only to feel it immediately ejaculate into my mouth filling it with cum. I didn?t even have the opportunity to gulp it down before the big man grabbed my head and pushed the huge wad of the other man?s cum right down my throat with his cock. I was so grateful and excited I actually came myself from the sensation of it.

I was immediately back to working on his cock with a new level of dedication. The other man?s thick load was the perfect throat lube and despite the enormous size of his shaft deepthroating him seemed more effortless and natural than ever. But as soon as I lost myself in sucking he pulled out of my mouth again, this time turning my head to my left so that my mouth now met another hard cock. I got to bob my head a few times on this one before it shot into my mouth. I turned back towards the big man and displayed my prize for all to see. The big man in front of me promptly grabbed my head in both hands and started to give my mouth a good fucking, pushing another load of cum down my throat.

The crowd was clearly in approval of my treatment and as my mouth was being appropriately used. I could feel other cocks being rubbed over my ears , cheeks , and shoulders. Someone couldn?t wait for my mouth to be available and just shot his load all over the side of my face. The big man hardly missed a stroke and wiped up the cum from the side of my face and just shoved it back into my mouth. Others were more restrained and waited for me to offer my mouth as directed. I normally hate to waste a drop, but this wasn?t a normal night. I took three or four more loads in my mouth, and several more were squirted on my face, neck, chest, and back.
    It tickled as it ran down my body.

Finally, the big man was ready to give me his load, and it really was the grand finale. I went right back to sucking his cock softly and sweetly. I just relaxed and his cock seemed to tell me exactly what it wanted. I reached up with both hands and began to softly caress his balls. I try to not think about taking his load in my mouth when I?m giving oral service; it seems improper for a cocksucker to think of anything beside pleasing. But now I could feel the head of his cock stretching the back of my throat to it?s limit, made easier to take by the huge amount of pre-cum he was giving me. I could hardly breathe, but I was so excited it hardly mattered. He reached up and held my head firmly, but with surprising tenderness and just started shooting his load while continuing to long-stroke fuck my mouth. I just kept sucking and getting thick gobs of cum pushed down my throat.

I collapsed in pure pleasure at his feet, but kept holding his cock gently in my mouth. I couple more guys shot their loads on my face, which felt like the ultimate applause. I was eventually helped to my feet, covered in cum, my throat stretched out.

I was almost a completely satisfied cocksucker
  7. Honey, A Package Just Arrived

Honey, A Package Just Arrived Part 1

Had a bad night before our dinner with Kathy, couldn't sleep thinking about how our dinner and after would go. An even longer day followed and there wasn't a lot of conversation between my wife and I throughout the day, both of us were very tense.

Later in the afternoon my wife asked for help getting the dinner together, normal for us. I'm not a cook by any stretch but I can cut stuff up and clean up as the prep moves along. Normally we would chat while getting meals ready about our day and work, a little music and some playful touching. This was not our normal routine. Pretty much silence until I asked her "What's wrong, what's on your mind, are you having second thoughts?" She laughed and asked if I had second thoughts the first time I had sex with a guy. "Yes, I did but I was excited enough I just tried to put thoughts of not doing it behind. I guess I understand what you must be feeling."

Dinner was ready and Kathy showed up at the door. "Hi Kathy Jean (not my wife's name) is in the kitchen, how are you?" Kathy and Jean greeted each other with a hug and we all sat down to dinner. It was very awkward, we didn't really know what to talk about but we got through dinner and a couple of glasses of wine, got the kitchen cleanup done and my wife said she would be right back, she wanted to shower cause she smelled like dinner. "You two keep yourselves occupied till I get back."

Kathy and I sat back down at the dining room table, still floundering for something to say so I started it. "Kathy, I think I understand what you must be thinking and want you to know, if you have a change of mind or if you don't want me in the room, it's okay." Seemed to relax her a bit but she said "No, no change of mind but as for you being in the room, can we just see how it goes?" Sure, I understand. She asked if she could ask me a couple of questions about our sex with another guy. I told her since Jean had already talked to her about it she could ask me anything she wanted. She wanted to know if it was very awkward the first time and I told her it was, I knew nothing about sex with another guy so it seemed to take forever to figure out what I was supposed to do but with Jeans help the other guy and myself figured it out. I told her she probably knew about our pegging and how we really enjoyed it. "Yes, Jean told me she loves to peg you but how did it feel having another guys penis in your mouth?" I laughed a bit. "Probably feels like it does for you assuming you have oral sex with a guy but I'll tell you, feeling his dick grow in my mouth was awesome, kind of empowering."

Jean came back in the room in her bathrobe and sat down at the table. "So, did you two manage a conversation?" Yes we did. Once again I told them if they didn't want me in the room I'm okay with that. Jean said the same thing Kathy said, "Let's just see how it goes." Jean got up from the table and gave me a kiss, "Thank you honey." then around the table, took Kathy's hand and they kissed, not like friends this time, it was a very sensual kiss. Kathy got up from her chair and hugged Jean and Jean started to lead her to the bedroom turning to me and wave her hand to come on.

I took a seat in a chair a few feet from the bed, Jean and Kathy stood next to the bed tightly hugging each other until Jean turned Kathy around and unzipped her dress pulling it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, running her hands down along Kathy's body then unhooking her bra, turned her around and cupped her breasts. This I thought was amazing and I sensed the love my wife had for her friend. Kathy undid my wife's robe and let it fall to the floor. Jean was not wearing panties and Kathy gently ran her hand across my wife's neatly trimmed pussy. My wife grabbed the elastic of Kathy's panties and slid them down, ran a finger over Kathy's clit. They both looked over at me my jaw on the floor and my cock hard as a rock but still in my clothes. My wife asked Kathy if she was still okay that I was in the room, Kathy said yes, so far it is very exciting being watched. "Is it okay if he masturbates while he watches?" Kathy replied with a slight laugh, "Yes, I've seen you naked but not your husband and I'm curious if what you told me about him is true."

They both climbed onto the bed and Kathy right away started to lick Jeans breasts. down her body and stopped at her pussy, looking up into my wife's eyes she started to lick her pussy, never taking her eyes off my wife.
    I couldn' sit idle anymore, got up started to get undressed. Kathy paused long enough to watch me and I felt a little guilty that she was distracted, this was their time. When I pulled my shorts down my cock was rock hard, my wife and Kathy both gave me a smile, I leaned over the bed and gave my wife a short kiss, Kathy raised her head and I gave her a kiss and apologized for the interuption. I'll be right back I said and went to the bathroom, grabbed a bottle of lube and our very first pegging dildo.
    When I got back to the the bedroom Kathy was sitting on my wife's face and playing with her nipples, making little high pitched squeeking sounds while my wife was fucking her with her tongue. My wife was fucking herself with a couple of fingers and making similar sounds that Kathy was.
    I so wanted to jerkoff but I thought it might distract the two women so I hesitated.
    After 30 minutes or so, it was obvious that both my wife and Kathy had had multiple orgasms fucking each other with their tongues and fingers and they moved side by side hugged and kissed for a few minutes holding each others hands. I admit, I was totally jealous of both of them.
    I had never seen anything quite so beautiful in my life and wanted to ask how it was for both of them but Kathy with a sigh softly blurted out, "My God, that was absolutely wonderful, why didn't we do this years ago?" Jean smiled and gave her a very passionate kiss, "I want to tell you, you taste wonderful, hubby will love the way you taste." Oh man I thought, I might get to do oral on both these beautiful women.
    We all just sort of lounged a bit, completely naked. I asked if they would like a glass of wine and they both said yes so I got up and headed for the kitchen, Kathy reached out looked at me and placed her hand under my cock, looked at my wife and asked if it was okay to touch it. My wife laughed, "You can do anything you like sweetie." Kathy gave my dick a couple of quick strokes and let go, I left to get the wine almost in pain.
    When I came back in the room my wife had strapped herself into her harness and was helping Kathy adjust hers. "What do you think honey, how does she look with a cock?' All I could reply was "Beautiful!" We all took a couple of sips of wine and we were all a little more comfortable with each other. I was in what must be heaven sitting with two beautiful women totally naked wearing two very real looking cocks, couldn't take my eyes off of them.
    My wife leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Why don't you show Kathy how you suck a cock, I know she's really anxious to see." Did I want? Silly question I thought. Kathy got up from the bed and came close enough to me that the cock was just at my lips. "Will you show me how you suck it?" I smiled at her and licked the head of the cock and ran my tongue down the shaft and back up again then taking it in my mouth slowly bobbing my head up and down. "I'm sorry I can't cum for you, Jean told me you love to swallow and I would love to see that! Never thought about watching two guys have sex before but you look sexy with a cock in your mouth." My wife commented "I told you it was really exciting watching two guys."
    I was in real need of a good cum, precum was running down my cock and my wife knew I was in need.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. vidalista 80

<a href="https://www.mymedistore.com">Mymedistore </a>Mymedistore is the US-based, registered and the most popular pharmacy for you to buy generic medicine online. We combine medical expertise with innovative technology to supply quality medicines for all the medical conditions. Our express delivery system will bring the tabs prescribed for you straight to your home or office. We offer cheap ED pills online. You may want to meet a doctor and convey your health issues in most of the cases, but when it comes to erectile dysfunction, you may not feel comfortable for a face-to-face consultation. Hence, we can arrange an online consultation for you and will help you buy erectile dysfunction pills easily and conveniently.

<a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-10-mg/"> vidalista 10 </a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-20-mg/">vidalista 20</a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-40-mg/"> vidalista 40 </a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-60-mg/"> vidalista 60</a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-black-80-mg/">vidalista 80 </a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-black-80-mg/">vidalista black</a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/super-vidalista/">super vidalista </a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-professional-pills/"> vidalista professional</a
    Categories
    Uncategorized