Register

No Welcome thread? Well there is now!

1. Somebodyelseforaday
    Somebodyelseforaday
    Just wanted to say hello to all you lovely nerds!

Just recently joined this site, I've been an active member of similar communities via Reddit and Fetlife. Trying to expand my networking, haha. Now, to topic! I love nerds! The majority of my friends definitely fall into this category; myself not as much (sad face). That said, I think once you have a Vulcan tattoo, you're a little bit nerdy. ;)

Anyways, Cheers!! And lets all introduce ourselves! (Assuming you all don't know each other already, lol)
  2. PuckeredUp
    PuckeredUp
    Hi! Can't believe no one else has replied yet, how rude! :-) Well, I'm glad to be the first! I used to be on FetLife as well but I lost interest since it seemed so impersonal due to how huge of a site it is. I don't have a Vulcan tattoo but I do have a "Day of the Dead / Zombie Marilyn Monroe" tat! It's a Steve Soto design that I'm sure plenty of other people have, but oh well, I still love it. As you might guess I'm big into zombie and / or post-apocalyptic books and movies. So, cheers to you as well and I hope to see more posts here soon!