Register

Married bi guys who are sub/sissy

1. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    If I was single, I would already be a sissy slut ha e started shaving from my neck down and have never topped the thought of fucking a man in the ass does nothing for me but, ,fill my pussy with cock and I am a happy gurl. I still have sex with the wife rarely prefer it when she just jacks me off. I even prefer to stay soft when letting a stud fuck me, but I still orgasm./
  2. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    If I was single, I would already be a sissy slut ha e started shaving from my neck down and have never topped the thought of fucking a man in the ass does nothing for me but, ,fill my pussy with cock and I am a happy gurl. I still have sex with the wife rarely prefer it when she just jacks me off. I even prefer to stay soft when letting a stud fuck me, but I still orgasm./ would love to start taking some female hormones to increase my tits and make my ass even more rounded.
  3. I like sucking dicks
    I like sucking dicks
    I like women order me around force me fuck men in ass and suck dick it strange fetish and I love sissy's to me that so sexy dress up bend over dam I love sissy's put on heels be sexy girl for me omg that turns me on
  4. willi
    willi
    I had to learn to take it for our boyfriend. I don't really understand it at all but when he is here I just do what he says. I can't help it, I just get stiff and squirt when he puts it deep in me.
  5. apantysnatcher
    apantysnatcher
    Always enjoy the feel of panties. Even when I was young I enjoyed then. Now I love to be in my panties all day any day work play. What ever I love the feel of them on. Yes I am a CD bottom and love the attention I get when I pull my pants down to show off my panties. I am a real late bloomer. Did not sart to enjoy the pleasure I could give to a hard cock. I am trying to make up for lost time.
  6. willswallow77
    willswallow77
    I am totally masculine with my wife, but when I am with another man I am totally submissive. Love worshiping cock and pleasing other men. I wouldn't say I am a sissy, just totally sub.
  7. Cyberfun
    Cyberfun
    I love having my ass played with. Being used and or dominated is a thrill for me. Just the thought of having a cock or toy deep in my ass is so hot. I have never truly been a sissy but I would be happy to explore that fantasy. To the world I am a masculine man, privately I am just a slut!
  8. bj4ubi
    bj4ubi
    I'm a sub bottom for sure 48 Amarillo TX
  9. Hungrymouth
    Hungrymouth
    All your comments make me want to say let's get naked, dress or just suck fuck lol
  10. ltswoth69
    ltswoth69
    I could be if the right guy would dress me up right with his wifes sexy things
  11. Samdy
    Samdy
    I enjoy dressing when I can
  12. whispering
    whispering
    I've always liked to dress and feel femme, and identify with women a lot, so when I'm with a man I feeling pretty girlish, usually, though I might not show it....
  13. Hornychimp67
    Hornychimp67
    I wouldn't mind being fucked while wearing a thong
  14. chiefconsultant63
    chiefconsultant63
    I am definitely a sub and like to be told what to do.
  15. Birob67
    Birob67
    I'm a sub in that i love to suck and have a hard moist cock in my man hole
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast