Register

so how many kno of....??

1. wanderingrichard
    wanderingrichard
    there area few bi groups that meet in Renton at a place called Longhouse. anyone ever been there besides me?? http://www.longhousegathering.com/
  2. Kentbi
    Kentbi
    I've heard of swinger's groups meeting there but did not know there were parties/gatherings for bisexuals. Have not been myself.
  3. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    The Longhouse is nowwhere near Renton. Been there with swingers and with CSPC (the old wetspot) folks. Didn't know they had a bisexual bent. Tell me/us more.
  4. wanderingrichard
    wanderingrichard
    ummm sorry for not keeping up. life gets in the way wayy too much. not to sound like a shill but most prevalent group of swingers and bi's attending Longhouse Redmond ( sorry for earlier mis post)is a yahoo group known as PSPG or Pacific Sex Positive Group. a lot of the old time wet spotters are/were members of that group and it's two or three preceding iterations. There is also a mutual masturbation group in Seattle called Rain City Jacks, but i have no idea how to contact them. i used to date a dentist from over on the Oly Pen and he told me about that bunch.

Please , if you know of more grups in the area that would welcome new members and wn't be pissed at us for mentioning them here, list them would you?
  5. coyotedude
    coyotedude
    I've never been myself, but Rain City Jacks has a web site that you can check out. From what I understand, there are quite a few bisexual men that are members of the club.

Not sure about other groups or events, myself.
  6. wanderingrichard
    wanderingrichard
    OK, has anyone even made an effort to check out or start a new group? I'm just getting my feet back under me after moving 3 households in one month, moving in with the fiancée' and getting back to work [ 7 12 hour days, anyone?] Biggest issue for me as always is time. Just got notified this morning i will be leaving again for the South Carolina plant August 20th and wont be back here until November at the minimum.
  7. wanderingrichard
    wanderingrichard
    And, we died on the vine i see.
  8. Kentbi
    Kentbi
    Not sure what you are asking us to do! Do you want us to check out a group called Rain City Jacks? Do you want us to start a group of the same name? Or do you want us to check to see if the Rain City Jacks meets at the Longhouse in Redmond? I get that you are busy but please be specific in what you are asking us to do. Thanks!
  9. sailorashore
    sailorashore
    Rain City Jacks is still going strong at their same location, in the annex to the CSPC, successor to the wet spot. http://www.raincityjacks.org They just had their 13th Anniversary(!) celebration a couple of Wednesdays ago, with free admission to all paid-up members. They said they were expecting a hundred guys (!!) but who knows. I intended to go, but an untimely herpes outbreak (is there any other kind?) prevented my attendance. They meet first Sunday of every month at 2 p.m., and at 7 p.m. 2nd and 4th Wednesdays. It's strictly a j.o. club, but you can always hook up and go somewhere else if you want to take it further.