Register

Kinky PNP

1. Kinkiestdaddy666
    Kinkiestdaddy666
    What's the kinkiest thing you fantasize about or have done when PNP ?
  2. catcherinneed
    catcherinneed
    When I get high, I become very submissive and my mindset gets on the receiving end of very verbal and extremely kinky taboo/perv play, so I get one of two (it pretty much depends on who I’m with:

1. A taboo/perv role play scene. I love pretending I’m in my early/mid teens and I’m a virgin who is normally attracted to grown, adult men, but I’m closeted so no one knows I’m gay. I lose my virginity to someone within my circle of family, friends or teachers from high school. The man in question approaches me saying he needs to talk to me about something very important so we meet the next day at his house during school hours. We talk, he somehow knows I’m gay but makes me feel at ease and says he wants to be my first, then makes me promise I’ll never say a word about this. He preps a booty bump and gets me hungry. We fuck all day and this becomes a clandestine regular thing.

2. A rape scene. I’d need someone I trust and who knows me well enough to not stop short for fear he’s hurting me, but who knows me well enough to known when/if I need to stop. Before getting high, we’d choose a safe word, say what I’d be into, and set up my actual limits I am not okay with crossing before we get started. My actual limits are blood, pain, scat, fisting, heavy fingering and piss. Because I get so submissive, I’d also let him know he can slap my face and choke me but not too hard it’ll bruise me or make me pass out. He can spit on my face, pin me down, force fuck me rough and to pretend I’m the fuck doll version of a punching bag (except he won’t be punching but fucking me roughly, aggressively and forcefully, as hard as he can. I’d also be cool with him having no limits when it comes to verbal. He can verbally humiliate and degrade me all he wants and call me every single slur that exists - including nigger and faggot - specifically mentioning these two bc most people choke up with them for obvious reasons. Once everything is set, bring the dart! I rarely point, but for this one the intensity of the rush and how high I’d be flying would get me practically begging to get raped and put in my place either as 1:1, a 3way or at most 3 guys on me. Whatever the number, it would be amazing for it to feel as realistic as possible and for them to hold no bars as they go to town with me.

Too twisted?