Register

Best P Spot Toy ??

Hello All
    Anyone here knows that a P Spot orgasm is breath taking. My question to the forum is what is the best toy you?ve
    found repeatedly successful? I?ve tried vibrating beads P spot massager( vibrating) and most recently a nice 7? vibrating dildo. I have to angle the dildo and sometimes have to sit on it hard in the bed to get any results. It?s size more than hitting the p spot. The P spot massager requires pressure too but no great results as I get when my ex used to fuck my ass She used to hit it just right taking my breath away. I can?t seem to get that perfect toy to find my P Spot. So What say you all ? TIA

Re: Best P Spot Toy ??

I've tried several models of the Aneros and wasn't impressed. I'd recommend trying a thrusting prostate toy sucj as this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Thrusting-Vib.../dp/B09DPHYPB1

I've only ever experienced one prostate orgasm, but it was very prolonged and very intense. It occurred while I was playing in an MMF threesome and being pegged with a double ended dildo (possibly called a "Feel-doe"). I didn't really sense the approach of my orgasm. It just came over me instantaneously like a tidal wave. First, there was this sense of intense warmth radiating through my groin, then a sort of full body sensation that's hard to describe. I didn't really ejaculate or even get fully erect. I only dribbled cum, but the contractions were so strong I gasped and almost cried aloud as I began orgasming. I swear I saw stars and that the contractions continued for about twice as long as in a conventional orgasm. My hosts were so aroused by what I was experiencing that they both came within moments too.

I allowed myself to be pegged several more times, but never with the same result. I did, however, find that my orgasms were particularly strong and that my semen output was significantly larger after being pegged -- presumably due to prostate stimulation.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; May 27, 2024 at 1:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hadashi View Post
    I've only ever experienced one prostate orgasm, but it was very prolonged and very intense. It occurred while I was playing in an MMF threesome and being pegged with a double ended dildo (possibly called a "Feel-doe"). I didn't really ejaculate, only dribbled cum, but the contractions were so strong I gasped and almost cried aloud as I began orgasming. Moreover, the contractions continued for about twice as long as a conventional orgasm. I allowed myself to be pegged several more times, but never with the same result. I did, however, find that my orgasms were particularly strong and my semen output was significantly larger after being pegged -- presumably due to prostate stimulation.
    Sign me up Please!

I once bought an Aneros, I tried it several times but I was never able to get a prostate orgasm, since then I have not tried it again.

Looks interesting and very affordable. Did you find it continuously doing its job ??

Your description is very similar. I believe that having a toy inserted in your ass restricts one’s anytime thrust out cum but intensity is beyond that of the conventional orgasm. Shortness of breath cum dripping and pre cum is so fking intense ����

I will indeed keep us posted after I get some input and responses