Register

More about the finger fucking doctor

It?s been awhile and I think I wrote about this before here, to review I worked in a bg company factory in the mid and late 1970s, and we were required to get a physical once a year, totally free of charge if done at work by the company contract doctor. If you refused you could go to your own doctor but it would cost some money even after filing insurance. The physical was very thorough and ?hands on?, and regardless of age you got a digital rectal examination. We had a doctor that lingered quite for a long time on feeling guys dicks and balls and especially on fingering the butt. After a couple of years it became apparent whom of us could tolerate having our asses played with and who couldn?t as some guys refused to see him when their turn came, but some of us went through it. I went three times as my turn came up. The second time he asked me what I was there for (you could see him for anything) and I said I was there for the regular physical and got a sort of knowing look from him. I took my clothes off as directed and he did the regular stuff first then like before spent a lot of time playing with my dick and nuts after the cough, but this time noticeably jacking me and I got a bit of an erection. Then it was time to bend over for him, it started slowly with an insane amount of KY jelly but this time just after the prostate rub he pulled his finger all the way out, put another gob of KY on me and, well, finger fucked me good. In out up down all around side to side, it felt like his big fat finger was in my dick and balls and like I needed to cum, piss and shit all at once. When I thought he was through I looked over my shoulder and he stuck his finger back in me with his thumb and went awhile longer. Two years later I went back and got it again. Guys and women would smirk when they knew you?d been in to get it from him, and honestly the man?s finger was huge.

Re: More about the finger fucking doctor

yeah i had a doctor like that years ago he really liked working my asshole over with his big finger

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    yeah i had a doctor like that years ago he really liked working my asshole over with his big finger
    Yes indeed they always have the biggest roughest fingers!

Quote Originally Posted by BackyardShaman View Post
    Yes indeed they always have the biggest roughest fingers!
    So he never asked for a sperm sample? If a guy is going to finger fuck me I want him to work the pole, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper60 View Post
    So he never asked for a sperm sample? If a guy is going to finger fuck me I want him to work the pole, as well.
    No, and honestly he was doing what he felt like he could easily get away with. A few years later he lost his medical practicing license and got in some bad trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by BackyardShaman View Post
    No, and honestly he was doing what he felt like he could easily get away with. A few years later he lost his medical practicing license and got in some bad trouble.
    Yeah, not very ethical to play “doctor” with your patients, especially without consent.

I had an excellent prostate probe from my Thai masseuse this week. She had a toy on offer but insisted that her technique was better using the finger, and I finished on my back, legs up in the air and my cock quivering for seemingly five minutes as my balls emotied.

I laugh thinking about my doctor, who has always taken "a long time" to find and poke my prostate. I've never asked him what's taking him so long; sometimes, he's in and out within a couple of seconds but there are times when he's... poking around in there. The first time he did that, um, shit, I got hard but I turned around to take the tissues from him so I know he saw my boner and... we just looked at each other and the only thing he said was that my prostate felt fine.

Yeah, I'll bet it did. The next time it took a moment, I had an orgasm and it's a good thing I was leaning on the exam table or I might have wound up on the floor. He just asked if I was okay, I said I was (I sure was) and we went on to complete the rest of my physical. Now, I'm kinda sure he's not a perv and, yeah, it can take a moment or two (or three) to find the prostate and it's not like he's giving me da bizness back there so no need to report him, not that I would - I just look forward to my yearly prostate exam.

KDaddy that’s awesome! I did have a doctor later like yours, made sure to really check it good and told me I had a small tight prostate gland but it feels fine��